Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from US$30.86
More Info
from US$54.21
More Info
All reviews wine tasting bread sticks cozy place knowledgeable host fantastic wine lovely shop visit sofia wineshop bulgaria winery expert treasure
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had an amazing wine tasting evening at this place - we tried a variety of Bulgarian wines (from white to red and from small wineries to big ones) and each one of them had its own history, flavor and uniqueness. We were very impressed to see how casual, pleasant and very well organized the wine tasting experience was. The cherry on top was a very strong and chilly flavored rakia - my husband did appreciate this very much! We also bought some of the wines that were tasted so that we repeat the same experience at the comfort of our own home. Do not hesitate to visit this unique place - you will not regret for a second!

Date of experience: May 2021
Tempus Vini W, Manager at Tempus Vini Wine Point, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Ivelina
Thank you for being my guests!
We had wonderful tasting together and I really enjoyed it!
I hope to see you soon again!

Best regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was an amazing opportunity and experience to test of its best selection of products. Great service, amazing quality of all their products. I strongly recommend, as quality and pricing.

Date of experience: April 2021

Dear Camper
Thank you for your kind words!
It is always to have nice guests like you appreciating good wine :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great tasting of wines and local cheeses. A trip throught the whole country! Competent and friendly host

Date of experience: May 2021

Dear Alessandro
I'm glad to welcome you in our wine shop!It was wonderful evening with you!

Reviewed 4 May 2021 via mobile

The shop offers a great selection of Bulgarian and Macedonian wines - especially the ones that are highly acclaimed in the region. The owner is very friendly and helps to select the best wine suiting your taste and needs. I have bought couple of wines and rakijas, and I have been very happy with the products.

Date of experience: March 2021

Dear Companion18244041163
Thank you for participation in our wine tasting!
I'm so glad that you liked bulgarian grapes so much :)

Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

Hands down, this is my fav wine place in town! Kalin has always a joker in his sleeve! New wines open and ready to taste and sometime, you can meet some good wine friends . In Vino Veritas

Date of experience: April 2021

Dear yordanr655
Thank you for being my guest!
Always is a pleasure to host knowledgeable guests like you!