Escape Rooms Sofia - CLOSED
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 May 2015

Do not miss out on escape rooms. It was very challenging and our group only got about 40% through the challenges. Definitely recommend it to someone who wants to challenge themselves and have fun.

Date of experience: April 2015
1  Thank ojsimon
Reviewed 26 April 2015

Its a little tricky to find as it is essentially in a block of flats where a floor seems to have been modified to feature these escape rooms but well worth the effort!

We were in a group of 10 so split into two groups of five and did one room at a time each. The first has a Hollywood theme as an actress has been killed and the second a cold war spy theme (including smoke filling a room)

The puzzles are well put together and you need to think, not just rush into everything and open all the boxes. The clues are logical and in English and over the radio you can be offered help by the friendly staff.

A great fun activity that takes about and hour and a half to complete if you do both rooms.

Date of experience: October 2014
1  Thank PGlover83
Reviewed 18 April 2015

The worst game I've ever played. I'm a big fan of real life escape games, and I've played a lot of them. After this room I felt frustrated and bored. Puzzles, scenery, atmosphere are made of without any taste only to earn money. I went with friends to play two rooms, but gave up when we came out of the first without any problem. The puzzles are just ridiculous.
This game is my 15 of 15 played

Date of experience: December 2014
Reviewed 28 March 2015

After seeing on a tv series I love an episode of them going to and Escape Game I looked it up and found these guys! WOW, was so much fun and very challenging...

I asked the owner to make a Metallica Escape Game... I would get out in 2 minutes :D

Date of experience: March 2015
Reviewed 23 March 2015

I have been to many escape rooms in other countries before but this one is one of the best. Staff was very helpful and the puzzles were just the right difficulty. It is really money well spent, you'll have a great time with friends.

Date of experience: March 2015