“Hotel Laguna - Old Hotel”
Review of Hotel Laguna

Hotel Laguna
Ranked #51 of 59 Hotels in Zagreb
Reviewed 18 July 2017

We were given a room at this old and outdated hotel by our tour company even though we were booked else where. The hotel was not close to the centre of Zagreb and they did not honour our voucher which included breakfast on our early morning arrival. The room we were given was well and truly outdated, small, dark and smelt. The shower was very difficult to access. The staff did move us to another room which was lighter and did not smell but still had the same layout. Dinner and breakfast in the hotel was very average. However staff were friendly and helpful but it is not a 4 star hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors are lighter but still small
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hotel Laguna

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

If you compare prices and offer in hotel Laguna - it is terrible!!! Old hotel, old rooms - it is not even close as you see on pictures. I made a mistake, take a look on pictures and decide to come here, but it was big mistake. Must say that breakfast was OK. I wish them to find investitor aFor renovation from the foundation s fast as they can.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Zaro J
LagunaZagreb_Croatia, Director of Sales at Hotel Laguna, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear Guest , we’re sorry you were unhappy - we’ll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thanks for letting us know.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

I have arrived late in the night so the hotel Laguna looked empty and dark. But getting into the room changed my opinion immediately. Room was nice, good furniture, with air conditioner working perfectly. The only minus is problem with WiFi which signal was poor at some moments, coming and going all the time.
But in the lobby it was working perfectly.
In the morning I went to the hotel's restaurant and had amazingly good breakfast! Hotel is ranked as 3 stars, but I would rank breakfast as 5 stars. Definitively nice surprise, such a great food and unexpected variety of it.
Plus, the lobby that in the night of my arrival seemed dark, in the morning had completely different looks, much more positive.The stuff is very helpful and polite too.
To sum it up, my only complain is WiFi. Everything else was good. Would definitively stay here again :)

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
LagunaZagreb_Croatia, Director of Sales at Hotel Laguna, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear Shakti, thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent experience at the Laguna hotel. I am glad to read that you have overall had a positive experience and
will pass along your wonderful comments to our staff here.I have discussed your comments with the relevant department heads to improve this for the future. Thank you so much for your feedback, and we look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

What to say, it's good, not bad not great in the middle..
There is free WiFi that works great, there is free parking, it's in a good location close to the public transport.. The breakfast is also ok..
The rooms could be a little bit better equipped, everything is outdated, but for taking a shower and sleeping they're​ just fine because they are very clean.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
LagunaZagreb_Croatia, Director of Sales at Hotel Laguna, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear Guest, I am glad to read that you have overall had a positive experience and thank you for sharing your comments. I have discussed your comments with the relevant department heads to improve this for the future. Thank you so much for your feedback, and we look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

The location is located at pleasant place, but not really near to city centre. room is good with sofas, tv and mini bar but not really spacious for me. In my room before got a modem wifi with good connection and that satisfy me since Im not having data on my mobile phone. for Muslim, this hotel granted with Halal certificates for their kitchen from Grand Mufti. But dear management, please take my advise, that you need to separate pork from your buffet side with halal food.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Izani A
LagunaZagreb_Croatia, Director of Sales at Hotel Laguna, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear Izani, I am glad to read that you have overall had a positive experience and thank you for sharing your comments. I have discussed your comments with the relevant department heads to improve this for the future. We take particular pride in ensuring that even the smallest details are taken care of. Thank you so much for your feedback, and we look forward to hosting you again.