All reviews bit outdated star hotel easy access clean hotel old style the main square tram bathtub
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I’m staying at this hotel through a travel agency. At the reception, there were only single rooms, but online, four double rooms were being sold for the same amount. They asked us 30 Euros for j.u.s.t changing the bed type.
I checked in at 8 pm and asked to change the room to a double bed.
Not asking refrigerator, good views, air conditioning, coffee pots.

굳이굳이 영어로 적었네요 너무 황당..
애초에 여행사에는 신혼이다, 더블룸해달라 남겼는데 그건 여행사에 컴플레인할 일이라 쳐, 패키지로 왔어도 여행사에서 단체는 1개 방에 어쨌든 비용을 지불할텐데, 더블룸이 남는게 1도 없다기에 타 사이트를 검색해 보니 4개가 있더라구요 ㅎㅎ 보여주니 호텔 리셉션 직원이 이제는 30유로를 달랍디다. 방 차액이라며? 확인도 안해보고?
정책인지 중간에 가져갈지 알수가 있나..? (정책이라면 공개요청합니다)

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I don’t recomment this hotel. The wifi did not work at the room, I told the lady at the lobby and she told me she was going to fix it but that never happened. The airconditioning and the shower was broken. Definitely a no-go!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
LagunaZagreb_Croatia, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Laguna, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Kristin, thank you for your review of our stay at our hotel. We apologize for not being able to provide you a service that would make your stay perfect. We are serious about all your suggestions and we will make maximum efforts to improve the quality of our services even more. I have commented your comments with relevant department heads to improve our service in the future. Thank you for your feedback and hope that you will continue to be our guest.
Kind regards . Your team at the Laguna hotel Zagreb.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Not exactly luxury hotel but it has everything you expect it to have: the rooms (both singles and doubles) are spacious and the staff is very friendly.
Breakfast needs some fixing, though they have quite an array of items on offer.
The charm of this hotel comes from its 'timewarped' look: you feel like you stepped back in time and you'll absolutely love it!
Located only 5 tram stops away from the main square, you can reach the historical centre from here with a 20 minutes walk. (remember to buy a booklet of 10 tickets, each 4 Kunas, only at the 'inOMINE' outlets or you'll end up paying 15 on the tram every ride)
And at night, splash out on an Uber: it's going to be so cheap you will feel like a king!

Room tip: Chose a double: for a small difference you'll have a mini-apart for yourself!
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
LagunaZagreb_Croatia, Director of Sales at Hotel Laguna, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Alexaj, thank you very much for choosing the Laguna hotel Zagreb as your
home far away from home. It is a great honor for us to see that we could make
you that satisfied. We hope to see you again.
Kind regards .
Mr. Zeljko Mandaric, head of sales and marketing

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in, and more importantly - I have genuinely never seen a website that lies more! I have attached photos of what the rooms ACTUALLY look like (no filters or edits) because the photos on the website seem to just be from a different hotel!! The rooms are tiny and dark with a terrible tv and the corridors legitimately felt like they were from a horror film.
Even more awfully, there is a strip club in the basement (don’t believe them when they say there isn’t - simply google hotel Laguna strip club Zagreb to see the video evidence). The singular tolerable thing was the breakfast - which was adequate though nothing special. The price is not low enough to justify this awful awful experience - do not stay here!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
LagunaZagreb_Croatia, Director of Sales at Hotel Laguna, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Isabel
I have discussed your comments with the relevant department heads.
The information that we have and night club is on our website where you are able to receive information about our services you can use or not.
Our guests by his own admission-get value for money.
We do hope that despite your disappointment , we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel at some point in the future.With regards,
Your team at the Laguna hotel Zagreb.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Been here during a business trip. Very first impression: not so polite receptionist Lady hardly speak English (few words probably). The hotel is from the old communist era, with all the significant elements (e.g. red carpet, classic old school smell everywhere)

The rooms are also very poor: small size, plastic bath curtain, let’s call it ‘minimal style’. Not something what you wish for.

The restaurant / breakfast: so-so. Coffee, orange possible worst quality, the food okaysh.

Overall: really just in case if you don’t have anything else as an option. It’s something what should be simply discontinued and restart under a new hotel brand with a decent quality.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Laguna Zagreb h, Director of Sales at Hotel Laguna, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Pottara
thank you for providing us with your feedback about your recent stay in our hotel. I regret to learn you did not experience the service levels that you may expect from us. I have discussed your comments with the relevant department heads.
I'm sorry that our hotel did not meet your expectations, and I'm sorry you did not write the good ones by the hotel - cleanliness, free wifi, free parking for all guests, close to downtown and the Museums (150 meters to Technical Museum and the Museum of basketball players Drazen Petrovic, 500 meters from Mimara Museum , 900 meters from Croatian National Theatre, ...
We do hope that despite your disappointment with breakfast, we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel at some point in the future.With regards,
Mr. Zeljko Mandaric, head of sales and marketing