All reviewscity centrebusiness stayhotel is perfectmodern hotelcomfortable bedfree wifiold cityrooms are cleanminute walkreception stafftram stopair conditioningbreakfast buffetshort stayconferencetaxicroatia
Reviewed 7 March 2015

I liked the fact that I was able to open my window as I can't sleep when it is closed. Bed very comfy with nice duvet. Bathroom big and with bathtub. Very friendly and helpful staff - I had to leave for work every morning at 5 pm and they had a breakfast bag ready for me each day. On last day I was able to enjoy the breakfast buffet and while it was not overwhelming, it still was quite good and nice choices. Very nice and freshly baked pastries. 20 min walk to town centre but taxis are very cheap and a drive to National theatre from hotel is 20 Kuna (2£). Taxi from airport to hotel 200 Kuna (20£).

Room Tip: The higher up the better.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
InternationalZagreb, General Manager at Hotel International, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2015

Dear carmengerman,

Thank you very much for sharing this very positive review with us! We are delighted to hear that the hotel's location, our bedrooms and the staff made a great impact on you.
I would also like to thank you for your feedback about the breakfast where we will try to improve.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you again at the Hotel International.

Hotel manager

Reviewed 6 March 2015

Food and service where excellent, inside of hotel is very good, but outside seating is little bit out of date. Location is very good, very close to the centre of the city but also close to roads leading to airport. Overall very nice hotel.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family

Dear tin_miletic,

Thank you for your honest review on this social site following your recent visit. We are very happy that our services and facilities exceeded your expectations. Also, our outside terrace will be under renovation very soon and we hope you'll have the pleasure to try it again.

Once again thank you for your comments and we are already looking forward to your future stay.

Hotel manager

Reviewed 5 March 2015 via mobile

My friends wedding party was at hotel International in February and I have to say that we had best time ever. Food, music, place and hotel service were amazing! I definitely recommend hotel International for these kind of events - you will be more than satisfied!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Waynice
InternationalZagreb, General Manager at Hotel International, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2015

Dear Waynice,

We thank you for your detailed review, your generous comments about the wedding and the exceptional service our team delivered.
Indeed, our entire team does the utmost to take excellent care of all our guests and we aim to make every wedding and event unforgettable experience.

We hope to be of your service again, in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 March 2015 via mobile

The hotel's restaurant has 8 set menues from which you can chose. If you are here for 4 days and also have lunch one day, it starts to become repetitive. Also, I was here two years ago and guess what: the menue has not changed... Everything else was perfect plus we won 100 € in the casino next door and had great fun!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business

Dear kstaerk,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is great to have you stay with us.
I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, however I am sorry to that some aspects did not live up to your expectations. I will share your feedback with my colleague from F&B team. Beside the 8 menus from the card, you can also order a-la-carte.

We would be very pleased to welcome you again at the Hotel International.

Reviewed 21 February 2015

I am staying in hotel International on regular basis.
The hotel itself is in the great position.
From lobby to rooms is well kept. Clean, spacious, not so modern, but very nice.
Rooms and bathrooms are spacious and well kept.

Wi Fi works well in all hotel areas.

I will point out breakfast wich starts 6:30 which is convinient if you have meetings early in the morning.
Taxi station is just accross the hotel which is also very convinient.

The stuff is great, at reception, at restaurant.. Well expirienced and managed.

Parking is a bit of problem. There is a public garage, but you pay it either regulary, or you should ask at the reception for daily parking card which is a bit cheaper ( app 15 eur per day ). I leave my car at public parking nearby, which is free from 20 - 07 .

If you are not smoker - ask for non smoking room at booking. If you ask for it at the chek-in maybe can not be possible to arrange.

Overall definite recommendation.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business

Dear BorisBelgrade,

I am extremely happy to see that you are satisfied by our staff, service and location!
Garage with 440 parking spots is connected to the hotel. For the hotel guest we have special rate of 90,00 Kunas (approx. 12,00 EUR) for 24 hrs parking. We know that the parking could be an issue in this part of the town and, as you said, there is lots of public parking around the hotel and it's free between 20:00-07:00.

Thank you very much for being our loyal guest we hope to be of your service again in the very near future.