All reviews speaking english wellness centre great hotel mini bar city centre hotel room first floor reception staff one night stay
Reviewed 21 January 2016

We were here in the summer and when we parked, the surounding is a worksite. I really hoped that the hotel would be better than the parking area. And It was. The Room was amazing, we stayed at the romantic room which had a beautifull interior and a big bath. The staff was very nice, and made our stay even better. The Spa and fitness area was also very nice, and we really enjoyed bathing in the Whirpool and relaxing in the sauna.

Room tip: Romantic rooms come with a big bath :).
Date of stay: July 2015
1  Thank kralj01
Dunja P, Manager at Hotel Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2016

Dear Mark,
thank you for taking time to write a review, in particular such a great one!
We also appreciate you highlighting some of the service you enjoyed in during your stay as Spa and sauna. Your comments are highly appreciated and they are a fantastic motivation for all our team members.
Once again thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcome you back, hopefully in the near future.
Kind regards.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

I had such a great time during my visit. Staff was very friendly and welcoming. Great food, huge breakfast selection, amazing staff with attention to detail ( cookies and little presents ). The room was very cozy and clean, huge bathtub was a big plus :)
I recommend wellness wich was amazing. I'll be back to this place and highly recommend to others when in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Igor K
Dunja P, Manager at Hotel Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2016

Dear Igor K,
thank you for your more than kind feedback! We are very happy to read that you were satisfied with the services of our hotel, as the satisfied guests are the main goal in our daily business. We hope to see you in our hotel soon again.

Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

We have spent a very romantic weekend in the hotel. Everything was perfect. There was a rose pedals all over the bed, room was very clean and the smell was nice, food was delicious, wellness was very clean and so cute, service was excellent and very positive and we've got the romantic atmosphere that we've expected. We also had parking space in the hotel yard.

Thank you so much for everything.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank iva_gljiva
Dunja P, Manager at Hotel Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2016

Dear Iva,
thank you for your comment and for sharing your positive experience. We are very pleased with the fact that everything went well during your stay ! Pleasant staff, romantic room, cute and clean wellness . It was a true joy to read your positive comment and I do hope that we will deliver the same service level upon your next visit to Hotel Phoenix.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

I had visited Hotel Phoenix during Christmas holidays with my boyfriend. I really appreciate peace we found there. They have great beds, so after romantic dinner with food that was great, we slept without any interruptions. I also have to mention hotel service, people are kind and friendly, you can ask them for what ever you need and they'll make sure you are satisfied. I would definitely recommend it for everyone, especially to couples that needs to charge their batteries. Great escape from stressful everyday routine.

Dear Jelena,
thank you for your more than kind feedback! We are very happy to read that you were satisfied with the services of our hotel, as the satisfied guests are the main goal in our daily business. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 5 January 2016

Been there with my girlfriend.I booked the place for a romantic weekend and we got room with rose pedals and cookies.
We had such a great variety of food for breakfast, and dinner was even better.
We booked a spa treatment, a massage, and we got to use sauna and the small little pool as well. My girlfriend was overwhelmed with how good wellness looks.Im just gonna say once again excellent hotel!!

Room tip: Deluxe Romantic
1  Thank Tihomir S

Dear Tihomir,
thank you for your nice review. These kind of reviews shows us that we are doing a good job and that we offer our guests a memorable stay here in Hotel Phoenix. Happy to hear that you loved our Wellness. Hope we will have the chance to welcome you back in the near future again!