All reviews steak restaurant herastrau park hard rock cafe business trip nice hotel close to the airport hotel bar quality hotel village museum wifi connection business center large bathroom rooms are clean breakfast buffet felicia wtc city
Reviewed 7 July 2018

I stayed at the Pullman hotel for almost two months for a business trip. After a long day of work, one of the things that I always looked forward to was dropping by the bar for a cold beer. I always felt like me and my colleagues were taken care of, especially because of the great service. Felicia in particular was always very kind and attentive. To be frank, it’s rare to find somebody in Bucharest who is so happy, warm, and eager to serve. She was always on top of our orders, never forgot about me or any of my friends, and always had a smile on her face. Her service alone was enough for me to return to the Pullman on my next visit to Bucharest.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is well situated just outside of downtown Bucharest but a quick and cheap Uber ride to all to the museums and Old Town. You will find a large park across the road with restaurants situated around the huge lake in the park. It’s the perfect place to relax and take a stroll.

The rooms are nice and big with comfy beds. The gym was small but good enough for a quick work out.

The hotel bar has been fantastic for watching the World Cup, they have shown all of the games on a big projected screen. The staff are very sweet and look after you by bringing you free snacks. They have a solid selection of beer and spirits.

Breakfast at the hotel offers a large selection of freash breads, waffles, pancakes and fruit. Plus much more. You can order omelettes and put in requests for eggs however you want them.

Would I stay at the hotel again, yes!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2018

I had a very comfortable month-long business stay at Pullman Bucharest -- of note were the superb staff, in particular the lovely Felicia behind the hotel bar, who looked after our team late into many an evening.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

A lovely hotel with facilities a plenty. Lovely clean rooms with comfy beds and perfect bathroom.
A great location and one hotel you must visit.
A particular mention to Felicia, whilst the football was on in the bar she kept me fed and watered throughout the experience. Nothing was to much trouble for her. A very friendly and hospitable person. An asset to the hotel.

Highly recommend a stay here!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Patrick C, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear westhamutdfc,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. My team and I hope to welcome you back soon and we assure you that will do our best to make your future stay with us as pleasant as possible.
Warm regards,
Patrick Carabin

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I am staying here during all of my business visits to Bucharest and I find it very convenient. At the ground floor you can find everything that you might need, bank, pharmacy, kiosk, hairdresser and bakery. The staff is very friendly especially Felicia who is working behind the bar.

Dear yiannach,
We thank you so much for your comment! It is always a pleasure for us to find out that one of our Guests had a very comfortable stay in our hotel! My team and I are really glad that you found at Pullman Bucharest the quality that you were looking for and we all hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back here soon.
Best regards,