Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$75
Booking.comUS$83
eDreamsUS$83
Agoda.comUS$83
TravelocityUS$75
CheapTicketsUS$75
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2019

I don’t know where to start. What a terrible, filthy place. Don’t know where they get 4 stars from. Maybe their standards in Belgrade. When we arrived I wondered where the hell we were. In the middle of no where, nothing close by. The hotel doesn’t have a restaurant, you can’t get any drinks or anything. They have a cafe in the aquapark area if you want beer and pizza you’ll be fine. I made sure to read plenty of reviews of this place beforehand and I can’t believe people rate this place. They must stay for 1 night just to get to airport. We were stuck there for 5 nights. I did try and book elsewhere but as it was a Friday night and weekend all the nice places were booked. The reason I was so disappointed in this hotel is this was going to be the last 5 days of our six week trip and I thought that I would pay more for a nicer hotel where I can laze by the pool drinking cocktails while the three kids played in the pool. For the money I paid I was expecting something super nice. Except I got a two star motel. The floors looked like they haven’t been cleaned in forever. My bathroom didn’t have soap, toilet paper or a hairdryer when I arrived. I had to ask three times for toilet paper. And they actually don’t clean your room they take the towels, and pull up your sheets. Not even wipe the bathroom mirror. Or reload toilet paper/soap etc. The hallway stinks of smoke. The people at the desk can’t even smile or say good morning. One lady was nice Marsha I think. Breakfast was another disappointment. If it’s the weekend have fun trying to find a clean table to sit on. One lady doing all the preparing and cleaning and everything. There’s no service whatsoever. If you want something decent to eat to have to walk 500 meters with no foot path on dirt and rubbish to get to a restaurant. So that’s where I had to take my kids to eat every night. Otherwise we would have to get a two taxis as there were six of us to go anywhere and we had to wait 1 hour one night for a taxi as it was raining etc. I can’t complain enough about this awful place. Maybe for one night it would be ok. But for 5 nights a definite let down especially the money I paid for it. So disappointed. My last few days of what was a terrific holiday was spoiled. If you want somewhere nice and clean and 4star go elsewhere! Definitely not 4 star and definitely somewhere you should not visit. Oh there was even rubbish floating in the pool! Such a clean place

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 21 July 2019 via mobile

Has a bit of everything but nothing great.

The staff where very nice, rooms big and good breakfast, however...... the restaurant is not in the hotel it was in the water park across the road, the rooms are getting old and worn and we took a dog but not anywhere to walk a dog on a hot day so more dog tolerant than dog friendly.

The food at the water park was good and we did not hear any noise at night from the passing planes.

Has a big water park attached if you have time and the kids liked that.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank D72189541
Reviewed 29 June 2019

Located next to the airport (short car drive) and also has aqua park as an add-on. Perfect combination for me. Very nice, clean rooms, comfortable bed, big shower. You can also walk to aqua park directly via tunnel from your room. Its open till late so you can enjoy it basically whenever you want. Parking is also available, good customer service.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 May 2019

+ the receptionist had perfect english and was very friendly
+ free parking
+ very clean lobby & rooms
+ amazing breakfast
+ amazing bed
+ great wellness & pools included in price
+ easy to find

- for a light sleeper like me the LED from the smoke detector was really annoying.

Will come again here in june.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2019 via mobile

We wanted to find a hotel near the airport as I was leaving early the next day. My brother was leaving in the afternoon. We also wanted a hotel with a bar and a nice restaurant. An professional and helpful lady at the reception checked us in and ordered a taxi for me the next morning. The room was comfortable with good bedside reading lights and a nice bathroom. Everything was comfortable and clean. As all hotels in this part of the world the Internet was free and fast. But when we went to the attached restaurant we almost had a heart attack. The bar and eating area - near the large pool - were filled with people of all ages and the noice level was high and very uncomfortable. We could not get out fast enough. Although the hotel itself was good, we had obviously miscalculated when it came to a nice bar and restaurant. If you are traveling with children this place is for you. However, I must report that they let my brother have a late checkout without extra charge.

Date of stay: April 2019