All reviews hermes toiletries great hotel smoking is allowed lobby area i highly recommend this hotel boutique hotel the ground floor rooms are spacious bars and restaurants the heart of the city junior suite perfect location pedestrian zone nice breakfast ebisu gym design
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Square Nine Hotel Belgrade is the best place to stay in Belgrade, friendly staff, perfect location, cusine, rooms... nice designed home away from home...best sushi restoran on the hotel top floor make this hotel even better .......

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank tskulic
Milos_Petkovic, Guest Relations Manager at Square Nine Hotel Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear "tskulic",

We appreciate greatly your feedback on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to know that the Square Nine Hotel Belgrade is your first and only choise for your stay in Belgrade and that you have found your home away from home.

It is a complete joy to read your comment having in mind that we have managed to satisfy all your expectations, starting from hotel's location, room's design to the quality of food and service offered.

We are truly looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

The Square Nine Hotel ist perfectly located in the centre of the city, yet it is very quiet. We liked the combination of old and new especially in the lobby and the way the building integrates itself in the neighborhood. But most of all we appreciated the friendliness of the whole staff!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Milos_Petkovic, Guest Relations Manager at Square Nine Hotel Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear "jdswitzerland",

Thank you for sharing your experience from the Square Nine Hotel Belgrade.

We are glad to hear that you have taken all the advantages our central location offers to you and that you find hotel's architecture and design well combined and integrated with the neighborhood.

We are most proud of our staff and thank you for your kind words that have already been shared with the team.

We are truly looking forward to your next stay.

For any future assistance please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Square Nine is undoubtedly a very charming hotel with many old fashioned item nicely placed around to increase the attractiveness of the carefully painted appearance. Yet, in my opinion, the most valuable asset of Square Nine are his people. The kindness and care of all employees in their different positions go hand in hand with their professional attitude. Generally Square Nine is a very nice luxurious boutique hotel, conveniently located in the city center area which makes it a very accessible location allowing you to have the chance to walk around the city and enjoy visiting multiple historic places as well as the lovely various cafes scattered around. But, what really distinguish Square Nine as a unique hotel is its INTIMACY. I was surprised how the gentleman remembered my husband's name from a previous visit although the booking was made in my maiden name while his was not even listed. I love how the gentlemen serving us for breakfast establish my likes and dislikes while the gentleman who brings my coffee remembers my favorite flavors of Turkish delights and sometimes brings me more pieces than the usually served portion. Smiles and cooperative spirit are the signature of the hotel while high class customer service is an uncompromised quality. surely, Square Nine is like a home for my husband and myself; it is our definite and only choice in Belgrade.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Milos_Petkovic, Guest Relations Manager at Square Nine Hotel Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear "hballouk",

Thank you for recommending Square Nine Hotel Belgrade on Trip Advisor.

We are glad that you find our hotel truly remarkable for it's luxurious, intimate atmosphere and for the impeccable service our professional staff offers to our valuable guests.

We are happy to know that we made you feel at home and special from the moment you arrived.

We are looking forward to your next stay, hopefully in the near future.
Please make sure to contact me directly and I will handle your booking personally.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I'm an international DJ, and I've stayed in many hotels worldwide. Square Nine is by far my favourite hotel. From the second you check in, you feel welcome. The staff, food, service, and spa are impressively splendid. I can't wait to go back.

Stayed: September 2017
Milos_Petkovic, Guest Relations Manager at Square Nine Hotel Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear "Jojo F",

We appreciate greatly your amazing Trip Advisor review!

We are honored to be your favorite hotel! Making our guests feel better than when they arrived is our main goal and we are glad to know that we are succeeding, it gives us a great sense of accomplishment.

Thank you once again for your kind words and we are looking forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I visited for a weekend trip with two other friends. The hotel is super cool and has a great vibe. The best part though was the service. We had a number of requests ahead of time, including help with football tickets, Nightlife bookings, and a chauffer car from Croatia. Milos in guest services went well beyond the call of duty to help us out with all our requests, which was greatly appreciated. He is a real asset to the hotel. We were also extremely well looked after by Mina at reception during our stay. She was spot on with all her F&B recommendations, and has such a friendly, cheerful disposition. I'll definitely be back to Belgrade, and there's no doubt on where I'll stay!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Milos_Petkovic, Sales Manager at Square Nine Hotel Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear "Ian B",

Thank you for posting this lovely comment on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at Square Nine hotel Belgrade.

We are joyed to hear you had such a beautiful experience at our hotel since guest satisfaction is our number one priority.

Having us read your flattering words leaves us assured that we are achieving our goals.
We will make sure to pass forward your compliments to all of our staff, including Milos and Mina, for all their efforts and engagement.

Belgrade truly is a special and unique place, and we are glad to hear that you found it attractive and fascinating.

We are happy to hear you will be coming back, and looking forward to accommodating you again.

Sofija Pupavac