US$126
US$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$32
US$25
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$29/night.

Bakkara Art-Hotel(Kiev)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$57
Hostelworld.com
US$85
US$66
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

Bratislava Hotel(Kiev)(Great Value!)
Hotel Nivki(Kiev)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$16
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$20/night.

Senator Maidan(Kiev)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$319
  • Pool
All reviewsbig hotelroom servicecoffee machinehotel is situatedvisiting kievnice breakfastenjoyed my stayindependence squareconferencecentrecityconciergebusinessmenenglishtaxissauna
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Well, it's large. And it is central. The President has all you need for a business trip or a conference: all the facilities and the comfort of a large hotel, from conference rooms to restaurants to all the rest. What is missing is grace and beauty, but probably this is a remnant of bygone times when these things were not important. Perhaps with time...

Room Tip: I was on the forth floor and it was ok
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Alina P, Администратор at President Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear Lucio!
Thank you for leaving a review. It is very important to know your opinion about the hotel. We will take into account your comments. We do some renovations in the Hotel each year.
We’ll be glad to see you among our guests again!
Sincerely, President Hotel Team.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I have enjoyed my stay in this hotel very much. It is a big building pretty much in the centre of Kiev, next to big shopping mall and restaurants. The Breakfast was very good with a lot of options (and fresh bread).

Room was very clean and had a modern look.

Staff spoke English very good and was friendly. Prices are (European standard) also not very expensive. Will go back to this hotel when visiting Kiev for sure.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Alina P, Администратор at President Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review. Good to read you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel. We are pleased that you mentioned great location and a rich variety of our breakfast assortment we always replenish.

Of course, we are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

President hotel is a nice hotel, comfortable beds, nice rooms, clean, good service. It's location is good also. Breakfast nice with good variety, however dining options are not sufficient , as there is only one cafe-restaurant at the lobby with not much of variety for dining options. Room service is very good and personnel very helpful and kind.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Alina P, Администратор at President Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Aramas-Klo, thank you for taking the time to write a review on staying at President Hotel.
Hope we will accommodate you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Good quality for the price! The hotel is pretty good and you can feel the remnants of the Soviet era. The breakfast is full of options with a nice view. The hotel is located near the centre of the city. I recommend if you are on a budget.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Alina P, Администратор at President Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Guest, thanks for your nice review. It is great to read you liked the hotel, its service and its location in the centre. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I attended a work related conference at the hotel a couple of weeks ago. The hotel is situated on a hill with a walking distance to good restaurants and bars in Kiev. The hotel gives you a bit of a feeling from the old Soviet Union period which I found interesting. Many of the staff speaks good English and the check in was very efficient and quick. The room I had on the 6th floor was not particular large but suited me well. The mattress was very comfy and the bathroom was very well organized and with a good size. Unfortunately no kettle / coffee / tea arrangement which was something I missed during my stay. The room service was very effective and so was the laundry service. The breakfast was in my opinion good and tasty and with an excellent selection of fresh fruit. I also thing the lunch service was good with a good selection of various options. No coffee during the lunch service which was something I missed. The hotel have a gym with ok equipment and the lobby bar offers cakes and coffee in addition to various types of beverages. One thing I did not like so much was the “constant bombardment” of hotel type of music. In the restaurant during breakfast, in the lobby 24/7, in the elevator etc. I am not a big fan this type of music and during the workshop when we had informal meetings in the lobby, we had to ask the staff to turn it down as it was simply too loud. I would look into this if I was the hotel’s management. All in all, I did enjoy my stay at the hotel and I am sure that I will choose the Presidency hotel next time I visit the beautiful city Kiev.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Alina P, Администратор at President Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Josorb,

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind and detailed review.
We are delighted to note that you had a pleasant experience during your stay; and appreciate your valuable feedback on our rooms,services and food offerings.
Let me inform you that we have coffee machine in our Superior Junior Suite and Suite rooms. We will be happy to book one of these rooms for your next stay.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon.