Lowest prices for your stay
US$94
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$95
Agoda.com
US$84
Free cancellation until 16/12/21
Hotels.comUS$95
PricelineUS$86
eDreamsUS$94
All reviews great hotel the hotel staff bars and restaurants rooms are comfortable city centre gym square
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2021

Great hotel in Podil area of Kyiv. Very clean, staff is friendly and always there to help. Would highly recommend staying here. Within a walking distance to many restaurants and attractions. Overall it was a very comfortable stay.

Date of stay: September 2021
Carien Veldman, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2021

Dear ksa831,

I appreciate your time taken to share your travel experience of staying with our team at the Radisson Blu, Hotel Kyiv Podil City Centre.
We are delighted to read your comments showing that service provided and hotel team made your stay memorable. It will be our pleasure to seeing you with us again in future.

Reviewed 26 September 2021 via mobile

The location is actually super good. It’s a safe area. Metro station is nearby and attractions are easy to reach by funicular.

Staff at the hotel are very very friendly. This came by no surprise. I believe they like to work for this company.

However some bathrooms at superior level are simply filthy. This makes me not to choose this hotel again. I have seen many hotels but for Radisson standard this is below average. See pictures

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Carien Veldman, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2021

Dear Equitecnoc,

I would like to thank you for sharing your impressions with me.
I am delighted to hear you felt constant support and our staff earned your high appreciation. However, it is disapointing that maintanence issue brought you mentioned discontent. Therefore, I would like to bring apology and point that we are currently working and on half of the way to complete shower renovation project.
We truly hope that you will return to Kyiv for our team to return your trust.

Reviewed 3 September 2021

Best location, beautful and clean room. Thank you for everything. It was a great experience for us. Next time i will stay radisson blu agan for sure. Maybe hotel could have toothbrush and paste. Thank you guys

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Carien Veldman, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2021

Dear goksenin96,

We appreciate your choosing our hotel while your trip to Kyiv and time taken to share your wonderful review.
Our team is delighted to read that we mannaged to creat utmost for your great wekend stay and we are alredy looking forward to your returning.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 August 2021

The front desk staff was very helpful in getting me checked-in, getting transportation, and navigating through Podil, Kyiv. They conducted themselves in a very professional manner. The hotel was pretty nice too!

Dear JJBB318,

I would like to thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback with our team and other travellers on TripAdvisor.
It is rewarding to read your lovely comments dedicated to work of our Front Desk team, and it will be my pleasure to pass your compliments.
We are happy to earn your trust and looking forward to hearing from you in future!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 August 2021

Bad smells everywhere, dirty hallway, soket doesn’t work in the room, I disappointed of air in the room, not a comfort mattress. I tried calling to the receptionist but nobody answered to me. I am very disappointed of this situation.

Date of stay: August 2021
Carien Veldman, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2021

Dear akurma215786,

I appreciate your time taken to share your review.
I regret to hear you did not find our property as a decent place with mentions of concerns experienced. Rest assured, our team is always on the way to improvement and guests' comments help us to become better.