All reviews arrived late at night ocean plaza big supermarket small kitchen recommend this hotel city centre washing noise metro microwave taxis
Reviewed 13 June 2018

We arrived in the afternoon with an uber from the airport, without an issue. The hotel is located close to a large road but wasn't too noisy and the supermarket next door is really convenient. The check-in was done quick and friendly. One staff member showed us our room which was on the 3rd floor. The room was as expected, not too large but clean and with comfortable beds. Wifi worked pretty well. There are only two small cons I could find in the room itself. The curtains are not really making the room dark, so if you are sensible to sleep in total darkness the room isn't for you and the bathroom is really tiny and doesn't have space to put your toilet bag. The breakfast (you can choose from three diferent a la carte types) was really yammy but might get boring after some days. The location was fine for us. Metro was a 5 minute walk and also taking an Uber wasn't that expensive from there. I can certainly recommend the hotel even with not being directly and the city center and compared to all other things (e.g. metro and food) in Kiev the hotel is relatively expensive.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
BonApart G, Управляющий at BonApart Hotel&Apartments, Kiev, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Jeannny, Thank you for staying at BonApart Hotel, and leaving a constructive feedback. Special thanks for positive comments towards our property mentioned in your review. With every guest being valuable for us, we will be sincerely happy to welcome you back at BonApart Hotel, Kiev! Best Regards, Kostromichov Andrej General Manager

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Firstly I’ll say, the hotel is clean and tidy a little over priced considering the location but not to bad. Normally I wouldn’t bother reviewing, but I feel I have to on this occasion. The hotel has a high traveler rating but I’d say that’s due to a few naive travellers. The point of this review is to hopefully stop what the staff are doing and make people staying aware of it.

3 things that annoy me 1, I emailed about a airport pick up and was told 1500 so I decided to phone them and ask how could it be 1500! And they told me actually it’s 900. Not a good start but I thought I’d let it slide. Obviously someone trying to make a extra 600.

2nd try at me.. I wanted to extend my stay a extra 2 nights. If I book direct I’d get a 10% discount the guy at the desk told me, which was a total of 5000 and ok to put on my card. I told him I’d decide tomorrow. The next day I came down to rebook and spoke to a lady with black hair(didn’t get her name) she said it was ok but the price was 5300 now and insisted that I had to pay in cash. So obviously she wanted some cash for herself. Now I know it doesn’t seem like a lot but the slyness and sneakiness annoys me. If it was some cheap nasty hotel you might expect that. So I decided on principle not continue my stay.

Number 3 the old mini bar trick I was already annoyed with them so this capped it off, apparently I’d drunk a Pepsi which is interesting because I have a medical condition and can’t drink caffeine. I was the only one in the room apart from the cleaners. So I’d love to know how it got out of the fringe!!

So overall not huge amounts of money but it’s the slyness and sneakiness and total disrespect for quests isn’t good enough. For future guests be aware! And to the owners be aware of your staff, it’s not a good look.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank JC1977nz

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Please accept our apologies, for the inconvenience, the people involved in this incident were punished. We will certainly take into account your wishes in the future. We do hope that you will return to us again in the future. Best regards, Kostromichov Andrej General Manager.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

The hotel is very nice, clean and cozy. Spent a night here. Arrived late at night in Kiev and was lucky enough to book BonApart hotel. The hotel is not located in center but it is pretty close to the metro stations (10 minutes walk). Though not like major hotels, it has a small entrance and one has to go to the lobby by elevator or stairs. Elevator is not so big, so if you plan to come with a couple of suit cases or more, you need to go back and forth to bring all the stuff.

Talking about the good stuff first, the staff is very nice and friendly. The rooms are adequate and cozy. Though they are not sound proof but it is a quiet hotel and you won't hear much of noise. The bed was pretty comfortable and we slept as soon as we got under the quilt. The hotel had already fulfilled our request to place a baby cot in the room so our baby slept very calmly in it. Woke up all fresh in the morning. The hotel room also had a small kitchen in there so if you desire to make some tea or coffee or even if you wish to cook something, you could do that. A separate washing area to clean the dishes.

The toilet was also good and had all the basic amenities, for those who prefer to have a hand shower next to the toilet seat, this hotel has a hand shower next to the toilet seat.

There was a separate shower area in the bathroom covered with glass wall. Next to the hotel is a big grocery store which works from 8 am to 11 pm I believe. So, if you plan to spend some days there, you can easily stock up your hotel room with different edibles.

The hotel also placed some complimentary cookies which were amazingly tasty.

After writing so good things, I prefer not to mention anything negative, but I have to as this will help the hotel in improving and will also guide my fellow travelers to choose the hotel.

As I mentioned above, the entrance is pretty tight and if you have extra luggage, you may have to make a few visits back and forth to take all your luggage (there was no help at night time). The elevator opens up on the first floor where there is a hotel reception, after checking in, you again have to climb up a few (5-6) steps and enter another elevator from Mezzanine floor (where a small restaurant/cafe is also located). The elevator on M floor is also the same size of the earlier one. From there you just reach to the desired floor.

The only negative point for me was the entrance and the whole maze kindda approach to the room. Other than that, I liked the hotel and would prefer to go back and stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear guest, Thank you for staying at BonApart Hotel, and leaving a constructive feedback. Special thanks for all the positive comments towards our property mentioned in your review. With every guest being valuable for us, we will be sincerely happy to welcome you back at BonApart Hotel, Kiev! Best Regards, Kostromichov Andrej General Manager

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Good and simple hotel, not to far from city center. Clean rooms, airport pick up available. I can recommend this for business trips. Service is friendly and well organized. Breakfast is available on request

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel for three days the staff was very helpful.the location was very good 10 minutes from the city center by taxi and 10 minutes by foot from the mall.the room was very clean and very nice.for sure we would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends