“Excellent Food Choice.”

Factory Steak & Lobster
Ranked #7 of 362 Restaurants in Managua
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Factory Steak and Lobster offers imported and local prime steak cuts, lobster and seafood specialties. Along the main room there are 2 private rooms for special occasions or make a selection from our wide wine menu and choose to seat at our open deck area.
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Best Restaurant ever, excellent food, outstanding culinary heaven travel, terrific host, everything was just perfect.

Thank Alvaro Francisc... A
Intermanagua, Gerente at Factory Steak & Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear Mr. Alvaro

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed our quality food. In Factory we work to give you the best service and to make each visit special.

We hope you will visit us soon.

Regards

Reviewed 9 March 2017

This place has very good food although it's been the same menu since forever, they have removed some good dishes and replaced with others not so good but overall it is good.

Just when you order your meat ask for a level above on how you like it cooked because they always under cook it, and the room temperature is always a bit too cold.

Intermanagua, Gerente at Factory Steak & Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

Dear Jcjasso

Thank your so much for coming to Factory Steak and Lobster. I appreciate your comment; definitely it´s in continuous innovation with the menu offering a special factory lunch every week; also it has a monthly special. Actually, it´s offering a Trinche Lunch from Monday to Friday where executive can taste a special meat cut with two sauce and two garnished for a quick lunch.

Hope you come back soon, it´ll be an honor to serve you.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

I have dined here with business associates on several occasions. The only complaint I have is that the temperature inside can get a little cold, and I am usually hot. But this is Nicaragua and a little cold can be a good thing on a hot day.

The only other thing is that I have had some slower service when the party is large, but this was nothing problematic.

The staff was friendly and the food great.

Dear johnbP1513XY

Thank you very much for choosing us a perfect place to have business dinners. And thank your for your comments; it helps us in the continuous improvement.Maintenance area is checking air conditioner to have the perfect temperature in a hot city as Managua.

Will be a pleasure to serve you soon.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Just the right place for a good dinner. Nothing extraordinary, but it is a nice and quiet place to have dinner. I had a business dinner. The service is good. The steaks sizes are a little too big, but if you like a nice sized steak, this might be the place for you.

Intermanagua, Gerente at Factory Steak & Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

Dear Peter J

Definitely, Factory Steak and Lobster inside InterContinental Hotel is a perfect place for meat and seafood lovers. Where you can have an important lunch meeting or enjoy with good company.

Will be an honor to serve you.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

A friend of mine invited me to this restaurant. I've never paid attention to it because it was inside of one of the best hotels in Managua. I usually don't go to restaurants in hotels, only one I can recomend is the one inside the Baston Palmer in Chicago. Well that's until I ate in this one.
I'll recommend to seat with a view to the pool unless you are in a business meeting. The people who serves are very polite and the food is just great. We asked for rosted salmon and puyazo, a very delicate cut. The size of the servings were huge, which surprised me, and both plates were delicious. Again do not be mistaken with Hotel's restaurants, this is one I can highly recommend to pay a visit while you are in managua or just live here. Great service and delicious food.!!!

Intermanagua, Gerente at Factory Steak & Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear Ernesto M

Thank you for leaving your kind comments about our restaurant.
We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed our quality food and the excellent service of our friendly staff.

We hope to see you again soon.

Regards