“great food from peru”
Review of Pisco

Pisco
Ranked #39 of 361 Restaurants in Managua
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Description: We are specialized in typical Peruvian food and signature dishes with regional influences from Peru. You can make the event you need: weddings, baby shower, bachelorette party, birthday, corporate meetings and more
Reviewed 14 July 2016

had a really good meal here a bit expensive but overall really really good. The service was professional and I really enjoyed it overall. I love Peruvian food and it is a really authentic restaurant

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

Although Pisco was a bit hard to find, upon arrival the elegant decor immediately overcame my misgivings about its residential location. The restaurant, set inside a large house, is attended by an impeccable wait staff that leave no comfort unattended. The menu gives just enough selection without being overwhelming and the out of the box drinks had me intrigued about the meal to come... The waiter recommended a medley of a flank steak, fish, shrimp, octopus, potatoes, carrots and peas in a deliciously spiced sauce that blew my mind so much that now, an hour and a half later, I'm still bubbling over with utter bliss and satisfaction. I cannot imagine why Pisco is not higher on the list of Restaurants in Managua. From what I've seen, it should be #1.

A whole hearted thank you to the chef and wait staff at Pisco, my time with you was the highlight of my trip.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

We discovered this place by accident, and were immediately offered several copies of the gorgeous menu to peruse and share with friends in Granada. I was surprised by the low prices, given the classy interior of the restaurant, and we returned another day with an appetite - which was a good thing, as the servings are generous. Absolutely enjoyed our meals, including a very economical and delicious tamalito starter, followed by well prepared main dishes of steak with different sauces. Service, ambiance, and food were all excellent. The other Peruvian place is good, but this one wins (except perhaps for the Pisco Sour). We will be back.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Having just come back from a trip to Peru, we were a bit wary of going to a Peruvian restaurant here after all the excellent restaurants and dishes we tried on our trip but we were pleasantly surprised by the food and the food was great value. Mid range price but a fine dining product! Definitely recommend for a more "typical" Peruvian food experience.

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

We loved our meals here and the setting outside by the pool is very nice too. Service was great although i think with our terrible spanish we misunderstood a bit. Like when we tried to order a bottle of wine and the waiter came back and said there were only 2 bottles, a $40 bottle and a $100 bottle available. I'm sure thats not what he meant?.. But we ended up sticking with beer.

The food, i had the chateaubriand and my husband had the steak and seafood risotto, definitely made up for any misunderstandings. And the prices were very reasonable also.

I'll be back here when i'm next in managua for sure. It was all very delicious!