Albrook Inn(Panama City)
US$151
US$95
Hotel Coral Suites(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$109
Aparthotel Torres de Alba(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$359
  • Pool
Aloft Panama(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$99
BestDay.com
The Executive Hotel(Panama City)
US$73
TripAdvisor
1,052 results
All reviewsfront deskthe club loungeplatinum suitegreat hotelspg statusavenida balboala postacasco viejoview of the watercinta costeracity hotelalfredowonderful staythe pacific oceanpool deckroom was largecentral location
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Only have great things to say about this hotel, great location
As I travel often, one of the most important things for me is Customer service, the staff at this place made a world of difference in my stay, they were so helpful in suggesting things to see and places nearby to eat.

Outstanding work from John Gunter who was the bellman who always helped us with our luggage as well as printed us maps, always with a smile,
Joel Dominguez who checked me in when above and beyond to make my stay so pleasantly.
And our waiter Gabriel who just started working for this hotel was really attentive to my needs of having fast service as we had to depart quickly , great asset to your hotel,
So many others helped and were so friendly to us..
I highly recommend this hotel, the room I was assigned to was big and above all very clean.
They have a great pool on the 6th floor
And a wonderful spa that I had the privilege of using..
Thanks again for making my stay very memorable:)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank behappymontreal
David C, Quality Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear behappymontreal

Great Hotel for great guest!

The team is very grateful for your comments.
Joel, John and each member of our team who contributed to make your stay "a world of differences" we thank you once again for your fidelity and we hope to continue providing you with a service as you deserve it.

On behalf of the entire Le Meridien Panama team.

David Córdoba

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We stayed at the hotel twice during our travels. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are big and clean. The hotel is located close to the esplanade from where you can walk until Casco Viejo. The gym offers the basic work-out machines.

The only thing why I'm not giving a better rating is the quality of our rooms. Lamps were half broken full of stains, sliding doors were broken etc. At least our rooms seemed to be a bit outdated and they need some maintanence.

I would recommend this hotel to others as it is conveniently located and the staff is attentative.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank traveladvice8
David C, Quality Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear traveladvice8

A friendly team for a wonderful guest, for the Le Meridien Panama team, it has been a pleasure to have shared every day with you and share the Le Meridien Panamà experience together.

Your comments about the condition of the rooms will be considered and reported to the maintenance department.

I hope for your next visit to Panama City don't forget you have a home in the city at hotel Le Meridien Panamà.

Quality Manager.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Great hotel and location. As a platinum member I expect good service but this was above and beyond what I am used to. From my first interaction with Ferdinando V. who was always available to help me to John G. who road with me to the rental car place to be my translator to Christian R. who worked late nights and would give me great ideas to Jose R. who would always make sure my dad and I got exactly what we wanted in the restaurant ....the service was first class. Every staff member I met was always available and provided great service.

Then there is the spa, the pool, the views, etc.

Don't miss this treat!

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room of the bay.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear eightdegrees2018

We are happy to read your comments, as a platinum member we love to give the best service and connect them to the Le Meridien Panamà experience, we know that ferdinando, Jose, Cristian, John and the whole team love to be able to assist you. I hope it is not the last time you visit us.

Our service is first class for first class guests.
Thanks for your visit

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Mediocre hotel - horrible view on both stays of the alley/construction. The hallways desperately needed vacuuming, same dirt for multiple days. The staff seemed more interested in the corporate group or distracted with moving furniture in the lounge area on both visits. No WiFi included with the room rate, how can this be possible in 2018! The pleather chair in the the room was peeling and stained. The breakfast buffet was nice but extremely expensive for what you get. Would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the water
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Boris D, Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Renee R;

On behalf of all our team we regret that we could not offer the service in the voice of our brand, for us each Guest is very important, We had a high occupation and this could affect the experience but we are going to take corrective actions in order this does not happen again and each of our guests feel special with our service . Our Housekeeping team has taken the corrective actions too.

Your comments are a gift for us as they help us improve.

Regards;

Andrea Gonzalez
Operations Manager

Reviewed 9 March 2018

So I've stayed multiple times in this hotel and it's always a great experience. From the great location, friendly staff, good menu and really comfy rooms.
Now they hired a new guy Jose who is is charge of the breakfasts... gosh many people can learn from him.
His attitude sets a new goal in regards to customer service, always eager to help, smiling and offering his best.
Wish to see more people like him in many other places.
Kudos to Jose!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank daemonR00t

Dear Mr. daemonR00t

I am happy that all the times you have stayed at our hotel has been a pleasant experience, we are very proud to share this experience,
Jose is everyone's favorite at the restaurant, his passion for service and charisma makes him very loved by our guests.

We hope that your next visit to Panama will again select us as your hotel.