US$110
US$100
AC Hotels
Hotel Coral Suites(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$56
US$79
Hotels.com
Albrook Inn(Panama City)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$50
Aloft Panama(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$102
The Executive Hotel(Panama City)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$162
Bookit.com
  • Pool
2,961 results
All reviewsbreakfast buffetpool restaurantsushihuge hotelbusiness districtnice poolbeautiful hotelgreat view of the citytaxi servicepool siderooms are largeyogurtlobby barcasco viejofloorpanamaconference
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Good hotel, small but nice pool. Near the hotel, there are places to eat like: Ketucky and Pizza Hut. Walking less than 5 minutes, you will find, a big mall, Multicentro, pharmacies, many places to eat, drink with good prices. Too, is like 15 minutes wal, the Cinta Costera.
The rooms, are very comfortable, modern and clean.
What I did not like, was that I had to pay US $ 10.00 a day to park the car inside the hotel parking lot? Never seen in my 46 years of life. Chek inn, fast.
Staff during my stay - Normal
A lot of people smoking...instead is a prohibition in the hotels in Panama

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MMLINPTY
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here in a King executive suite for 4 nights and really enjoyed our stay. I don't think I found much to fault. -Clean rooms
-large rainfall shower and tub. Double vanity
-Comfy bed

Great view of the city from our room. We had access to the lounge which was a great extra. Everyday we filled up our water bottles at the water station. Beer and cans of pop/juice and different snacks available all day.

Pool was great. Best sun is in afternoon. No loud music while we visited and always found a lounger.

Perfect location for exploring the city. Safe area as well.

Carlos and Gorge at the hotel restaurant bar were friendly and provided great service. Both were always smiling. Front desk also very friendly.

Overall we loved Panama and plan to come back later this year and would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2018

I just love this hotel! I have stayed here several times and i love the location, in the middle of the financial district but the resort feel is my favorite part for a city hotel.
The pool is so chic and the drinks are cheap by the pool. Horacio the pool attendant is probably one of the best workers there. I wish more customer service staff could learn from him, so proactive! he would oversee what people needed before they even sat down. Greeted everyone with a smile and made sure everyone was well cared for. He needs a raise or a promotion!
Our room was on floor 20, great view of the city and the ocean, comfortable beds and sheets. The rain shower always a favorite too!
We stayed here 2 days on our busy 12 day itinerary in Panama and we loved it. THanks Riu, will definitely be back soon
Oh did i mention the breakfast? probably one of the best buffet breakfast in the city! The omelette station is great and the fresh squeeze orange juice so refreshing!

Room Tip: Get a south view room so you can also see the ocean
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I was stayed here for one night only but I really like this place . The price includes breakfast is fine . They have many things for breakfast what ever you want . The place at the pool always get the sun all day . The room is so nice and quiet . I got the room with the views , thank you

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

It’s the 3rd time I’m writing a review for this hotel. I stayed there in 2011, in 2012, 2014 and now In 2018.

I saw the quality becoming lower.

It is now a good hotel for mass tourism or for the airlines to park passengers when they have oversold tickets.

I would not recommend this hotel for business anymore for the following reasons:

1) lounge in nothing more than a big room where the concierge is busy selling tours and not concerned 1second on the ridiculous snacks that are on display. One even told me, when I pointed out the buffet was empty at 7pm, if they could replace it: ‘A esa hora?’: ‘at this hour?’ .... happy hour buffet is from 6 to 9.

2) lounge again: they don’t replace buffet. That say they do but believe me, they don’t or reluctantly bring something that is taken by the few that are already there after 2mn it’s being replaced.

For a total of around 30 rooms that have lounge access, they have 3 plates of snacks that disappear after 5mn they are put in place.

3) parking for guests is not complimentary... it’s an absurd as even valet is complimentary at similarly priced hotels here I the financial district in Panama.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
RiuHotelsandResorts, Online Reputation Manager at Hotel Riu Plaza Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your loyalty to RIU Hotels & Resorts and for taking the time to give us your feedback and for expressing your concerns.

We are committed to provide excellent quality of our products and services to our guests and for this reason we are sorry to learn that this time your experience did not live up to what you usually expect from us and that you have left our hotel thinking otherwise.

Please be assured that we have sent your comments and suggestions to the respective heads of departments involved and actions would be taken to address all your concerns.

We hope you will choose to visit us again, and give us a chance to demonstrate the high standards of guest service that are typical at our hotels.

With our best wishes we remain,

Hotel Riu Plaza Panama