The Executive Hotel(Panama City)
US$73
US$66
Hotel Coral Suites(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$56
US$151
US$95
Aloft Panama(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$100
Albrook Inn(Panama City)
US$56
US$54
Aparthotel Torres de Alba(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$55
2,985 results
All reviewsbreakfast buffetpool restauranthuge hotelbusiness districtnice poolbeautiful hoteltaxi servicerooms are largeyogurtcasco viejofloorcitypanamaconferencegymconciergecalle
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Having problems deciding between 3-4 star rating. Definitelly some positives at the hotel like breakfast, pool and price paid for accommodations. As for negatives, bathroom was not clean, shower was not working well, room tired and dated.
For one night it's fine, with decent breakfast and budget friendly price.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Good hotel, small but nice pool. Near the hotel, there are places to eat like: Ketucky and Pizza Hut. Walking less than 5 minutes, you will find, a big mall, Multicentro, pharmacies, many places to eat, drink with good prices. Too, is like 15 minutes wal, the Cinta Costera.
The rooms, are very comfortable, modern and clean.
What I did not like, was that I had to pay US $ 10.00 a day to park the car inside the hotel parking lot? Never seen in my 46 years of life. Chek inn, fast.
Staff during my stay - Normal
A lot of people smoking...instead is a prohibition in the hotels in Panama

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MMLINPTY
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here in a King executive suite for 4 nights and really enjoyed our stay. I don't think I found much to fault. -Clean rooms
-large rainfall shower and tub. Double vanity
-Comfy bed

Great view of the city from our room. We had access to the lounge which was a great extra. Everyday we filled up our water bottles at the water station. Beer and cans of pop/juice and different snacks available all day.

Pool was great. Best sun is in afternoon. No loud music while we visited and always found a lounger.

Perfect location for exploring the city. Safe area as well.

Carlos and Gorge at the hotel restaurant bar were friendly and provided great service. Both were always smiling. Front desk also very friendly.

Overall we loved Panama and plan to come back later this year and would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2018

I just love this hotel! I have stayed here several times and i love the location, in the middle of the financial district but the resort feel is my favorite part for a city hotel.
The pool is so chic and the drinks are cheap by the pool. Horacio the pool attendant is probably one of the best workers there. I wish more customer service staff could learn from him, so proactive! he would oversee what people needed before they even sat down. Greeted everyone with a smile and made sure everyone was well cared for. He needs a raise or a promotion!
Our room was on floor 20, great view of the city and the ocean, comfortable beds and sheets. The rain shower always a favorite too!
We stayed here 2 days on our busy 12 day itinerary in Panama and we loved it. THanks Riu, will definitely be back soon
Oh did i mention the breakfast? probably one of the best buffet breakfast in the city! The omelette station is great and the fresh squeeze orange juice so refreshing!

Room Tip: Get a south view room so you can also see the ocean
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I was stayed here for one night only but I really like this place . The price includes breakfast is fine . They have many things for breakfast what ever you want . The place at the pool always get the sun all day . The room is so nice and quiet . I got the room with the views , thank you

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple