Hotel Coral Suites(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$56
US$114
US$105
AC Hotels
US$136
US$79
Hotels.com
Aloft Panama(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$102
The Executive Hotel(Panama City)
Free cancellation until 27/07
  • Pool
US$162
  • Pool
2,962 results
All reviewsbreakfast buffetpool restaurantsushihuge hotelbusiness districtnice poolbeautiful hotelgreat view of the citytaxi servicepool siderooms are largeyogurtlobby barcasco viejofloorpanamaconference
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Cool funky colors with a modern design - little coffee shop on the main floor and the pool area was very nice. Awesome shower and seriously the best breakfast buffett we have had for a while - you will want to make sure it's included. Ricardo was the manager of the breakfast and things ran really well - he met us at the door, made sure we had what we wanted and checked that everything was good. It was pretty clear he was managing the place - would absolutely stay again.

Room Tip: Get the breakfast - take in the views of the architecture of the city!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Drew D
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel on the actual hotel site. I booked here because of the reviews..I’m still at the hotel for a few more days. Upon arrival and check in my first room was sketchy hair on the floor in the bathroom and didn’t feel clean and the mini fridge had brown residue in it. The hotel had no problem switching my room...same problem .. third room little better but not great same issue with fridge in all 3 rooms. I paid for breakfast on the site get to hotel and they said breakfast is not included so $16 later I got breakfast. The hotel is close to shopping the beach of course is 2 hours away. Pay close attention if you use Uber my ride from airport was supposed to be $12 and by the time the tour finished it was $37. I would have rather stayed in a known brand hotel like Marriott or Hilton.. my advice is stick to what you know. I would not stay at the Riu! Hotel also charges $50/day on incidentals! I’m most like will finish my stay at Marriott. My main problem is the room the staff is very nice and the breakfast is a nice buffet.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
RiuHotelsandResorts, Online Reputation Manager at Hotel Riu Plaza Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear guest,

Many thanks for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate the opportunity to respond.

We are committed to providing excellent quality of products and services to our guests. It is disappointing to learn that you left our hotel thinking otherwise. We appreciate our guests’ comments since they help us improve our services, and for this reason, we will share your impressions with the relevant department in line with the main goal to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.

We really hope you will give us a second chance to redeem ourselves and to demonstrate the high standards of guest service and quality that are typical at our resorts.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The hotel claims a 5 star but does not live up to it:
Express laundry service takes 14 hours (from 7PM to 1PM)
Has no service for patrons whose luggage is misplaced by airline (no com no toothbrush no shaving)
Minibar is not there
Simply this is at best a 3 stars

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Massimo D
RiuHotelsandResorts, Online Reputation Manager at Hotel Riu Plaza Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and for expressing your concerns.

We are committed to provide excellent quality of our products and services to our guests and for this reason we are very sorry to learn that you have left our hotel thinking otherwise.

Since we have no records, we would have liked to have been informed about all your inconveniences during your stay, so we could have helped you to enjoy your time at our hotel.

Please be assured that we will share your impressions with the relevant department in line with the main goal to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.

We sincerely hope that we will one day be able to welcome you back to our hotel and have a chance to demonstrate the high standards of guest service that are typical at our hotels.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Very very very nice hotel
Beautiful rooms
The swimming pool is amazing
The restaurants are great
They have a nice service
I love the atmosphere the ambiance
Very chic and elegant place
Very quiet hotel to relax

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Ovier
Reviewed 7 March 2018

It wasn't fantastic or terrible. The service is good but the rooms had the oddest colors. I must say the showers were perfect after we went into the jungle for a tour. I came back soaked from the river and freezing. What a luxury!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
RiuHotelsandResorts, Online Reputation Manager at Hotel Riu Plaza Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a valued feedback following your recent stay at our hotel.

We really appreciate your positive comments about our service and we are glad that enjoyed the shower.

We sincerely hope to welcome you back to RIU Hotels & Resorts in the near future and to have a chance to demonstrate the high standards of guest service that are typical at our hotels.