4,079 results
All reviews tierra y fuego starfish grill low tide playa bonita billy jean pacifica restaurant all inclusive package kids club beautiful resort ocean view a la carte restaurants all inclusive plan pools are great gamboa tours pool area ships waiting swim up bar
Reviewed 13 April 2016

Me and my friends recently visited Panama City for the first time from Washington DC. We really enjoyed our stay at the hotel - nice rooms, great views and a fun location. Armando "Mr. Customer Service" made our stay especially nice. He gave us tips on how to get around in Panama and made suggestions on what to see and do. Armando was very patient with my friends that wanted to practice using their broken Spanish while at the same time speaking with me in English. Would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: See Armando for travel tips
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Paul M
Patricia L, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin Playa Bonita Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2016

Dear Paul M,

Thank you for letting us know about your positive experience! We're delighted that you completely enjoyed your stay, and we really appreciate you letting us know. We'll be sure to share your comments with Armando so he is aware of the positive effect he had on your stay.
We can't wait to welcome you back on your next travel to Panama!

With warm regards,

Reviewed 11 April 2016

huge room. nicely appointed. many restaurants. extensive pool area. very slow check in and out. terrace nice. attended a wedding here and it was very well handled. lots of shaded seating areas as well. beach ok.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear flo1020,

Thank you very much for having taken a moment to share your positive experience. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to getting the pleasure of welcoming you back soon at Westin Playa Bonita.

Be well,

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

Had one of the best massages today by Karen Dior at the spa. I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting an exceptional massage. She was very professional and has the gift of healing touch. I was able to get an appointment easily and went early so that I could enjoy the hydrothermal wellness area which was also very relaxing.

Dear Jbobysud,

Thank you very much for your good words. I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on tripadvisor. Our secret to having great associates is having wonderful guests stay with us.
We'll be sure to share your comments with Karen Dior so she is aware of the positive effect she had on your stay!
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Be well,

Reviewed 10 April 2016

We stayed at the Westin Playa Bonita for the first time for seven nights. Patricia Lezcano from guest relations made sure that we had a wonderful stay. The suite is very comfortable and the executive club is very relaxing with amazing views. We had excellent service at the club during the happy hour and breakfast. Thank you Jacqueline, David, Roberto and Marilia! The pool area was pretty nice with relaxing songs and several pools, but sometimes was difficult to find chairs for our family when the hotel was busy. Our daughters had a lot of fun at the Kid's Club. They offer several activities for the kids. Patricia and Kimberley did a great job with the kids. We also would like to thank Patricia Verdi for helping us having an excellent stay. We will probably be back in Panama next year and we look forward to staying at the Westin Playa Bonita again.

Room tip: Ocean view
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kmsmdunn
Miriam P, Front Office Manager at The Westin Playa Bonita Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Dear kmsmdunn,

Greetings from The Westin Playa Bonita.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience! We love making a memorable experience for our guests, especially during special occasions! We want all of our guests to have a positive experience! As we did on this occasion for you and your beautiful family.
Our Executive committee and I are proud to know that Patricia Lezcano and Patricia Verdi made sure to offer you a wonderful stay and were very aware of beautiful surprises to your daughters.
Also it´s nice to know that our staff made your stay better, we will share your comments with Jacqueline, David, Roberto and Marilia in the Club Lounge, Patricia and Kimberley in the Westin Family in order to continue their hard work with all of our guests. This encourages our team members to work even harder and consistently delight our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the next trip to Panama!

Warmest Regards,

MP

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

My family and I went to the Westin Playa Bonita for the first time this week. Even though we used to go on our yearly vacation in Panama at Bocas, we will save the time flying down from New York and just stay here instead! There is a huge pool just for Platinum members which my wife loved because she could easily watch the kids while relaxing with a cocktail. Maru in the 19th floor club lounge was extremely friendly and treated my kids with kindness which is rare at many Starwood properties. She even recommended a trip to "Monkey Island" and even arranged for transportation there to see the monkeys, which my children loved! That was a great idea that really made the vacation special for my kids.

While the hotel is a little too far from the banking district so I won't stay here when I visit Panama for work, we will definitely return next year and I highly recommend this hotel as a vacation spot!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Eric M
Patricia L, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin Playa Bonita Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Dear Eric M,

Thank you for providing us with such a wonderful review. We are happy that we could make your trip to Panama a memorable one for all your family!
We'll be sure to share your comments with Maru in the 19th floor club lounge so she is aware of the positive effect she had on your stay!
I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Warmest Regards from Westin Playa Bonita,