Panama Marriott Hotel
US$199
US$169
  • Pool
The Westin Panama(Panama City)
US$175
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis(Panama City)
US$164
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Panama City Downtown(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$85
Hyatt.com
Tryp by Wyndham Panama Centro(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$116
US$105
US$80
Hilton Panama(Panama City)
US$176
US$157
  • Restaurant
Riande Aeropuerto(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$91
  • Breakfast included
1,207 results
All reviewsthe executive loungegreat hotelbeirut restaurantcorvinahealth clubmain restaurantthe financial districtbusiness tripfront desk staffoutdoor poolroom was largecevichebreakfast buffetfitness centertaxi servicecentral locationbusiness center
Reviewed 13 March 2018

We stayed at the Panama Marriott Hotel for 8 nights.

Night 1: Good room service, even though we arrived late; the food quality was passable, and really set us up for future disappointment. Room temperature hovers at a muggy 70F no metter what we set the thermostat to.
Night 2: In-room internet does not work. Room service food was like a completely different kitchen had prepared it using completely different ingredients, and all were bad.
Night 3: Back and forth with hotel staff and tech support means still no internet. Champions restaurant in the lobby is an exercise in patience and understanding. The food was delivered lukewarm, the waitstaff was inattentive.
Night 4: Finally got internet service to work!
Night 5: Not terrible, not exceptionally great.
Night 6: We ordered breakfast to arrive at 6am because we had a tight schedule. It didn't arrive until almost 6:30 and they didn't have items on the menu, then replaced them with poor substitutes.
Night 7: We ordered breakfast again (after having to ask for a breakfast door hanger for the room to replace the one we used the previous day), and this time only one of two breakfasts arrived. The server went back down for the second one, but didnt even try this time to make an equivalent substitution for items that were on the menu but not in the kitchen...
Night 8: We were too tired and left too early to care too much at this point.

Overall: It was clean and friendly, but the amenities and service was hit-or-miss. The staff is friendly, but this is NOT a well-run hotel, especially for a Marriott.

Room Tip: We were on the third floor and heard a LOT of noise from the 2nd floor mezzanine. Stay higher up.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
PTYPA, General Manager at Panama Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Tim P,

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences experienced during your stay.
I have shared your valued feedback with my team to be included in our work plan so that we can continue to improve our operations.

We hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Panama.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I hve spent this week attending a conference in this hotel. I have been very pleased with amenities, bar, restaurants, and pool. Room is nice and comfy. All around nice stay, I must say. Definitely recommend and would stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
PTYPA, General Manager at Panama Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Fergdawgster ,

Thank you for your recommendation and for staying at the Panama Marriott Hotel for your conference.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This is a very nice hotel in the heart of Panama City. The location is great and the staff is fantastic. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. The casino is right next door if you want to try your luck and is attached so even better. It is a lease than $27.00 uber ride from the airport. Will be back

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ikaikaaz

Dear Ikaikaaz,
It is great to hear your fantastic comments on our staff service.
Thank you for staying with us at the Panama Marriott Hotel.

Next time you are in Panama would also recommend you to try our Corvina & Caña restaurant for a truly unique dining experience.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in the middle of the city and it is close to the business district. Demetrio and his staff are wonderful and do their best to cater to your needs. The gym is bigger than most and the food and wait staff are excellent. Will stay again next time I am in the city.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear stbunco,

Hope you come back soon to the Panama Marriott Hotel.
Thank you for your wonderful compliments on the food and on our staff service.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I am using the Marriott as my base during my 3 weeks vacation all throughout Panama spending 5 nights there each of them between several legs of my trip, and I am very happy about my choice. Rooms are nice, not brand new but I knew that before. Facilities are good, breakfast is excellent as is the lobby bar and restaurant as well as the sports bar. My only complaint is the fact that no alcoholic drinks are included in the Executive Lounge package at happy hour in the lounge. I think this is really unusual and I would probably not pay the extra any more since I like to enjoy my pre-dinner drinks "for free"... But I would definitely come back

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Dear hollihoffmann3

We are very happy to know that our facilities and services met your expectations.

Thank you and we hope you come back soon for another great stay at the Panama Marriott Hotel