The Executive Hotel(Panama City)
US$73
US$66
Albrook Inn(Panama City)
US$55
Hotel Coral Suites(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$56
US$151
US$95
Aloft Panama(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$98
US$359
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$104
Aparthotel Torres de Alba(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$55
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

All reviewspool siderooms are hugesushimetro stationcasinopoolsidecabs
Reviewed 30 October 2017

We had an inconvenience with the room assigned to us, but the staff was willing to help us and they fixed the situation. About the pool, We didn't like the way the serve the drinks and we would have liked more music on that area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ElPanama, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel El Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback we are glad that we could take care of your inconveniences in a prompt manner and we will definitely will take your suggestion about the music. We hope to serve you again soon

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Scheduled a trip to attend conference at hotel. Though made a reservation they were all out of rooms. Got shifted to a Ramada Inn first night.

Missed nearly one half day waiting on a room. They processed my payment and then told me to wait thirty more minutes for a room, missing my conference in meantime.

A manager never offered to speak to me or provide some apology or adjustment to my bill. Missed part of my conference dealing with this fiasco.

Do yourself a favor and stay at a Marriott or other major reputable hotel chain. The level of professional service is terrible!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
ElPanama, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel El Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

We want to offer you our apologies for the inconvenience. We do our best to provide accommodation for every person interested in our Hotel.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel has a great location. It is very near a Metro stop, restaurants & a large grocery store. The public areas are spacious.
However, it is extremely loud. The hallways are tiled & don't have any insulation. Voices are amplified.
The room was large but not a lot of places to sit. There is no clock, coffee pot or refrigerator in the room.
We arrived with a small group around midnight & they hadn't keyed any of our rooms. We had to go back to reception to have this done.
Our toilet leaked but we did not report as we thought the maid would take care of it. This hotel is fine for tour groups but I would not book it as an individual.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
ElPanama, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel El Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you for your comments, they are very important to us. We apologize for the inconvenience during your stay we would definately like to know more about your experience since coffe pot and refrigerator are part of our room standards unless removal is specified by a group manager.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

We did our II Kiwanis Convention on Sep 1, 2 and 3. Every detail was excelent. Since The check in until the check out on monday sep 4. The convention was a success. Everybody said it. Thank you very much to all staff.

Room Tip: I enjoyed the room. I had everything that I need.
Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ElPanama, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel El Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Thank you!! We value your comments and hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I think I could be at peace with having received the room very late and that when I got to that room, there were still people there. I could also forget that they constantly forgot to put indispensable things in the room: floor towel, bottled water, et cetera; but I can not ignore the fact that they offer a free shuttle bus service to the airport, which I myself requested on time, making sure that the person in charge wrote my correct name, room number and of course the time of departure ( 9:00 am), and I also made sure to arrive promptly, but there was no one there, so after waiting 20 minutes I asked an employee, who called the person in charge of that service to know what happened. Her response was, "I thought she remembered me," but that "she thought the exit to the airport was at 12:00." She thought, "What are the records that they carry?"
Then the employee simply left without apology or explanation and when I came back to ask him, he told me that "she (the shuttle bus manager) might call him back, that if I was going to be outside he would tell me if she solved anything? wait??? Can anyone expect to have a scheduled flight ???
If that seems a little, when I returned to my country, I wrote an email to them, saying all this ... yes, they did it right !! To date I have not been answered ... think twice about hiring this hotel

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ElPanama, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel El Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thank you for letting us know about this issue, we want to offer you our apologies since you have not received an answer from us regarding this matter. We are investigating the reasons behind the situation with our service provider so that we can prevent this from happening again.