“Yummy pizza!”

Ranked #76 of 1,282 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Since 1962, Excellent Pizza, and Italian Pasta and Specialty Dishes,3 Doz steamed Clams, $5.95, Cities Best Value.
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We had a good pizza at Napoli the evening that we flew into Panama City. The ingredients seemed fresh and I'm glad we walked from our hotel to find this restaurant. The service was excellent as well.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This is a national institution, food wise. Their pizza is quite delicious. This is your pizza and pasta kind of place. Everything is freshly made. They serve many different types of pasta with all the traditional sauces. Also excellent is eggplant anything.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 22 May 2018

I was looking for a change on my last night in PC & decided to walk over from the Novotel a couple of blocks away. It's a nice restaurant with good service. I had spaghetti with tongue which I had never seen at an Italian restaurant before & it was really good! It's not cheap there but I would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Great Pizza, Great value and service. My friend from panama recommended this place and i loved it from the start and I have returned many times for this local restaraunt. The food is always fresh.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

You get what you pay for. The food is inexpensive and it taste like it too...not very flavorful...BLAND. My ravioli was under cooked and my wife's spaghetti had a pice of plastic in it. It's worse than a typical chain restaurant. Don't waste your money or time. The food is not worth it and the service is slow. There are many other better options in Panama City.