1,961 results
All reviews fusion restaurant sushi multicentro mall majestic casino juice bar per day two room suite the hard rock hotel big mall modern hotel pool bar high floor hotel is great breakfast was included city panama taxis
Reviewed 20 July 2016

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Laureana D, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Radisson Decapolis Hotel Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Booked for a romantic night with my wife in the suite! We met up with some friends and wanted to talk and relax in the room over a bottle of wine!

The guard rudely stopped us and told us there was a "fee" of $107 per person to go up to the room! After I asked for them to show me documentation, they refused and said it was "hotel policy"

We checked out immediately! And I lost my $$&

I will never set foot in this hotel again, and will cancel our corporate rate for this sham of an establishment!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ted D
Andrea A, Guest Services Assistant at Radisson Decapolis Hotel Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2016

Dear Ted D
On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson Decapolis Hotel ,we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed the situation with our security team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations.

Sincerely

Andrea Acosta
Guest Services Assistant

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

The overall experience was nice. We did have some problems with Wi-Fi

Rooms were clean and proper.

The terrace is nice to enjoy cigars although the bar does not have many strong beers.

Lunch and breakfast are great, menu has good Peruvian and Japanese options. Personnel is kind and professional, specially the waitress we preferred to take care of our lunch, named Nicky

For events is good, well located and connected.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr Harold J

We estimate that you enjoy your time in our hotel, we are going to resolve the problems about the Wi-Fi.
On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson .We thank you for your stay and we hope to see you again in the area!

Reviewed 2 July 2016

I spent one week at this last location form June 18 - 25 2016. What makes a hotel great is their staff. They were friendly, helpful and eager to help. From the front desk to breakfast in the morning to the bartender, who was very helpful the first morning of breakfast. The Front Desk manager is very cool. He sent me a personal cake for my birthday. I enjoyed my week and I will visit again and recommend this property to my friends.

Room tip: best views are on higher floors
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Laureana D, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Radisson Decapolis Hotel Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Dear rekabm Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Panama City!

Reviewed 1 July 2016