Hotel Montreal
Panama Marriott Hotel(Panama City)
US$152
  • Restaurant
Riande Aeropuerto(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$100
  • Breakfast included
US$144
US$121
bedfinder
Le Meridien Panama(Panama City)
US$158
Bookit.com
US$207
US$179
  • Beachfront
Hilton Garden Inn Panama(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$52
US$199
Travelocity
Hilton Panama(Panama City)
US$190
US$167
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 September 2014

Taxi driver brought me there, they told me 40 US a night, i said okay.
Room was basic, aircon, tv, very noisy because of the street.

Wifi only in common area.
My 2-nd day, im hanging out in the net, then i see, EVERY site provide this hotel for 30 US WITH breakfast... I was asking them about, they have been laughing about me.... Yes, you should book online next time....

WooooooW! Guest service?

Room Tip: Room not looking to the street.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Simon G
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

For sure when you pay 27$, you can't expect to have a 5 star service. The room is a bit dirty but it was not that bad : it doesn't look like they clean the walls often and it was a bit dusty in the corners of the floor but bed was good and clean and the shower/bathroom was fine. Hot water was working :)) had problem with the wifi but when they restarted the router, it worked well. Close to the nightlife so if you're coming to party and don't stay much in the hotel, it's a good spot!! Breakfast is included. Poor service at reception, wasn't able to have good information on what to do and they don't speak English.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Christine D
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

If you think that your time is important, that you pay at least for a fair place to stay NEVER go to Hotel Montreal. Staff is unfriendly, bad people, aggresive, do not know nothing about customer service. The hotel include continental breakfast, you has to wait (2)or more hours to get a breakfast in the caffeteria of the hotel. The rate is cheap, but for this price in Panana there a lot of better options.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Roberto E
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Usually I try and find a positive in the places I stay so... This place has hot water... That's about it. We arrived at 6am from near the Costa Rican border and just needed somewhere to crash for a while before a flight out at 5pm so this place seemed ok on the booking.com but after being told to sit and wait in the reception until the room was ready at 8am, I had a chance to recheck the reviews on here, unfortunately by that point it was too late as we'd already booked the room.
This was also incredible, we arrived at the reception, to be ignored by the lady behind the desk, then told that the price for the night was $50, funny considering it's advertised online at $29, so we then stood in front of the desk and proceeded to book the room online, using their internet while she watched and gossiped with what appeared to be cleaning staff.
Finally when we did reach the room, here are a few of the highlights, firstly the lights were bare with no covers, one bedside lamp didn't work and other had a broken bulb, the bed cover was torn, the shower head was on the window sill and the noise from outside could be heard through earplugs. I'm so glad we only had to stay here a little while and that we only had to pay half the usual price otherwise I would have been really upset. If you have $50, then I suggest that you go spend it somewhere like the centroamericano, don't waste it here!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank travelgem82
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Please do not book this hotel.the staff are unfriendly.they do not care about the clients.this morning I complain about the swimming pool area.dirty dishes was left on the premise for 2days. 2hrs after I went to the pool area and the dishes have been removed but the area was not swept clean the streets in the city was cleaner,had to complain again.in my room writing this now.dont be fooled about their advertisement. The owner or management or company need to get a grip on this establishment.breakfast consists of 2slices of bread and melted cheese,a glass of water.a cup of coffee,and a glass of water.had this breakfast for 5 mornings. Look for some else. I did read some of the review but I thought it can't be all that bad,well I was wrong it is BAD.

Room Tip: Don't choose this hotel
Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo