The Executive Hotel(Panama City)
US$73
Albrook Inn(Panama City)
US$104
US$151
US$95
Aloft Panama(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$98
Hotel Coral Suites(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$55
Aparthotel Torres de Alba(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

US$359
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 March 2016

This hotel is just OK for transit , there is WIFI everywhere in hotel , has nice pool on the top of the hotel !!!!! The room are very BASIC !!!! need some painting (refreshing will be good ) close to a lot of restaurant , and close to airport but the shuttle bus to go to the airport is too expensive 30$ USD I got a taxi for 20$ USD.... They also want to clean my room before check out time !!!!!! very strange

Room Tip: mine was ok 514 was in a corner of the hotel quiet !!!!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank IndochineChina
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

Where to begin, first of all I am at the hotel right now and I cannot wait to leave first thing in the morning. I got here this afternoon and booked 10 days in Panama City. I won't even get a refund but at this point I just want to get out of here and don't care about the money.

Staff:
The staff is not friendly and not helpful at all. When I checked in the guys at the front desk were giving me weird looks and didn't see them smile once. I will refrain from writing my actual perception of the maid and bartender. But to be politically direct they both looked miserable. Like customer service is not even a thing here. I don't know who runs this place but whoever he or she is needs a management crash course because their staff just look like some of the most unhappy people I have seen.

The place is dirty. I will post the pics shortly.

Bathroom: I can see that the sink and faucet have not even been cleaned prior to my arrival. It's called windex. Which they obviously don't use. The shower head is rusted and dark yellow/brown. Dirty. Gross. The shower window is SO DIRTY and remains open I can't close it so I hear all the noise outside.

Bed: decent, and I say decent because I'm not super picky but it's pretty hard and I can feel the springs under my back. I don't trust that it's clean because the rest of the hotel is not clean.

The walls are dirty and there is dark brown mould on the ceiling over the bed. There are no lamps (on the pictures on bookings.com there is a lamp on each night table)

The door: the door deserves its own paragraph. It doesn't have a knob!! Just a lock. And then another "lock" which is basically a small metal bar which doesn't even work. The frame of the door is not attached to the wall so I can actually see the hallway LOL. I can't believe I'm even staying here tonight...

Pool: did not look clean but I only saw it at night I will check again in the morning. The tanning chairs were dirty. You don't have wifi by the pool. And when I got up there there was a group of men having a meeting of some sort and they immediately turned around and stopped there meeting and looked at me. I went back to my room lol.

Honestly I could write a 10 page essay about how much I don't like this place I don't feel comfortable I don't feel particularly safe and proof is its 2:30 AM and I decided to make an account on trip advisor and write this article.

Also, when I walked in the TV was "on" but it was just like a grey screen with like that fuzzy white pattern I seriously feel like I'm at the beginning of a horror movie.

The AC sounds like a running car with an engine problem. SO LOUD.

I am being slightly over dramatic but I am not a picky traveller and so for me to write this review really says something. Cleanliness is a deal breaker for me so this place is just horrible in my opinion. It looks and feels dirty, I don't feel welcomed and I don't feel particularly safe with all the door banging and noise I keep hearing in the hallway. Also... The crowd is just...I'm leaving first thing in the morning.

PS doesn't help that I just finished the latest season of American horror story titled "hotel".

Sorry not sorry. I'm done.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank gaby33333
Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

Poor service. They charged us 90 dollars for two bags of laundry. The room didn't have any windows. The staff was very rude. Defininitely not recommend this hotel..one thing I did like was the rooftop pool.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa F
Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

We would definitely stay here again. Good location, not dangerous. Close to casinos. Pool was nice, and deeper than most. Staff wasn't bad. Bar and restaurant downstairs. Just don't get laundry done unless you have to, super expensive.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Blanco6969
Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

We showed up at this place without reservation. Staff at the reception didn't speak english and weren't very friendly to help. In the end we did get a room and had to pay $50 for the night. The day after I was able to book the same room on internet for $37. In the end they were willing to give us the same price for extension with 2 days but they couldn't compensate us for the first night we'd paid more.
The service didn't get any better afterwards. Staff looked more happy when you don't disturb them while chatting to each other.
The room was basic and for $37 I would say fine, given the central location. No hot shower and sometimes the toilet didn't flush (though our room looked clean we saw a cockroach walking into an other room). Breakfast was okay, although we were hungry again after two hours.
All in all I would say reasonable value for $37. If you'd like to spend more, choose a beter place.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple