US$104
AC Hotels
The Executive Hotel(Panama City)
US$62
Albrook Inn(Panama City)
US$55
US$95
Aloft Panama(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$98
Hotel Coral Suites(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$68
BestDay.com
Aparthotel Torres de Alba(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$55
US$220
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Old, smelly furniture, extremely loud air-conditioning, TVs with screens that don't show channels in a proper quality, I didn't get a blanket, there were no sockets to charge the phone near my bed, shower door was a bit dangerous to manouver, and I had mosquitos in my room, which ruined my night. I found another hotel at lower price being of much, much higher quality!
There is one great thing - the swimming pool on the roof with a magnificent view of the skyscrapers. But that is the only one thing!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Small hotel great to crash over night , check out at 2:00pm they also provide tour around the city for $25 , there is a small restaurant inside the hotel good for breakfast and some coffe before your day start.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 December 2016

My friend and I booked two separate rooms through Expedia at the
last minute and checked in late. The staff wasn't very friendly nor did they seem too interested in their tasks. Once I got to my room, I immediately noticed how run down my room was. The walls were dirty, the bed cover was worn and tattered and there were no towels available in my room...zero!! The room was noisy as well because of the old a/c system. I seriously wasn't too sure of the sanitariness of the bed sheets given the condition of my room. Went over to my friend's room afterwards and same complaints except his bed cover had huge holes throughout...unbelievable. I generally am tolerant of the occasional older hotels while travelling abroad but this place was a dump to say the least. I've never seen such a run down place in my travels and have certainly slept in much cleaner and nicer hostels than this place. The pictures posted by others on this hotel are spot on. My friend and I immediately checked out and went to a nearby Doubletree Hotel afterwards. The Montreal front desk staff asked why we decided to check out quickly and when I told him, he shrugged and didn't seem to care as if he had seen this happen numerous times. Travelers beware. This easily has to be the worst hotel I've seen ever, period.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jose C
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

I stay one night here looking for some relax of the crazy city and this was just terrible. I wish the could give me back my money and I sleep on the street.
First the staff was horrible they have 0.
The clean is the worst evert, everything dirty they didn't clean the room, just change the sheets and the new ones was with a lot of black and red point and also hair of other people. Thanks god the air conditioner was working. The showers dirty as well, the manager ugly face if you request for something a change or what ever they wanted me to wait until 4pm to check in because the room wasn't ready. Pool area looks like they forgot this exist, no paint, old seats, and very crowded. It was a bad experience at all. I couldn't relax in any way. They definitely should pay to the people for stay here.

I'll recommend the owner who probably really don't care this place, be a bit more human and serious and fix this place because it let a bad taste on the mouth of Panama at all. The view of the room was quite of decent so I just spent the time watching to the street.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank TheHinduFace
Reviewed 23 March 2016

This hotel is just OK for transit , there is WIFI everywhere in hotel , has nice pool on the top of the hotel !!!!! The room are very BASIC !!!! need some painting (refreshing will be good ) close to a lot of restaurant , and close to airport but the shuttle bus to go to the airport is too expensive 30$ USD I got a taxi for 20$ USD.... They also want to clean my room before check out time !!!!!! very strange

Room Tip: mine was ok 514 was in a corner of the hotel quiet !!!!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo