“Birthday Weekend in Annapolis ”
Review of Light House Bistro

Light House Bistro
Ranked #40 of 372 Restaurants in Annapolis
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had a late breakfast at the Light House Bistro. The yogurt parfait was sooooo very good. And there was a Saturday “make your own” bloody, stand. Sooo very good also. Loved the open face avocado on bread toast; and the chicken -n- waffles were super. We had a party of 6, and everyone loved their meals. Just a neat place, WHICH also happens to help get people on their feet and learn a trade. Make sure to donate onto your tab. A fab-tab-ulous experience.
A big A++++

Reviewed 10 March 2018

We stooped in for brunch on a sunny Saturday, having talked about trying this place since it first opened months ago. I would like to give a better rating, but although our food was excellent it was stone cold when it arrived at our table. My wife had the veggie hash with poached eggs, and I had the California "Benny" (that's a benedict). They were both excellent, but as I mentioned they arrived cold. Service was superb. I'll give this place another try the next time I'm in the neighborhood and see how that turns out.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I live within a few blocks of the Light House so I feel bad it’s taken me over a year to go. My husband suggested we try it one night - I am so over eating at a bar and running into half of Annapolis when I just want some time with my husband. Well, we were blown away! The food was delicious - I had an app (can’t remember which one) and the fig and goat cheese flat bread was so yummy. My husband had a burger and said it was one of the best he has ever had. So the food is great - but there’s so much more to this place. It had been the local homeless shelter, which has since moved. All of the people working here were previously homeless and went through a 14 week job training program on food service and hospitality. Well, you can tell. Our waitress was one of the sweetest we have ever had. On top of that the place is beautiful inside and completed with all repurposed items from old factories, churches, etc. So this is such a win-win for all involved - great job! Will be back soon and we are spreading the word to anyone who hasn’t been!

Reviewed 2 March 2018

I ate lunch with a group of friends during restaurant week at LHB. The restaurant has a great vibe and the service was terrific. We ordered off of the set menu. Most of us had the pulled chicken salad which had a nice flavor and crab soup. The french fries were amazing and there was a nice wine selection. We also ordered flat bread pizza that was really good.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Two ladies out to see what Lighthouse was all about and very happy about our lunch. We had the shrimp salad on multigrain croissant with fries. The shrimp salad was bursting with plump delicious shrimp and the croissant was like being in Paris. And the fries - oh my goodness they were tasty. Yes, we'll both be back to enjoy a meal again. The service was spot on and you can tell that everyone enjoys working there.