“Like French food?”

Les Folies Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
Les Folies Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 359 Restaurants in Annapolis
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Arris T Allen Blvd.
Transit: MTA bus stop
Reviewed 27 July 2017

This was my second visit and it won't be the last. The service was super and the food preperation is astounding.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I reserve this restaurant for special occasions and it is always so worth the wait. The staff is always kind and pleasant to be around.

Our favorite is usually the veal with mushroom cream sauce and we have ever been disappointed. However, I recently tried the Ahi Tuna as well and found out just how amazing that was too!
I don't think you can go wrong with any of their meals.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I've been to France many times and one of the things I get very excited about is the brasseries on all of the corners. The menu at Les Folies is exactly the type of menu you would see in Paris. It leans toward seafood and is meant to be upscale so this place is perfect for a date night. My wife and I went for New Years and they had a show going on that night which apparently they do on special occasions. Some of my favorite things were the escargot, calf liver, and bread pudding. Everything was spectacular.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

We found this place listed on TripAdvisor; saw that it had an excellent rating and that it was close-by to where we were going to stay, so we made reservations for a birthday dinner.

We were absolutely delighted in the restaurant, the food and conversations with the owner.

We made reservations for early evening and were seated in a quiet booth, per our request. The dining area is nicely decorated, in a traditional style that we have often seen in France.

My wife ordered two of her favorites - sometimes hard to find in this country - Les Escargots de Bourgogne for an appetizer, followed by Les Moules Mariniere et Frites, for her main entrée. She said that both were absolutely wonderful – very tasty and cooked perfectly.

I had gazpacho for an appetizer, followed by les escalopines de veau (veal piccata w/ lemon butter sauce). It was perfectly cooked and very tasty.

For dessert we split Les Soufflés - Grand Marnier. Wow was that good. Could have licked the bowl (but didn’t).

My wife is French, so she really enjoyed the opportunity to speak with the owner and talk about things both here in the US and about France.

We highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Decided to stop here for dinner without a reservation hoping I could get a seat. I found a spot at the bar and was not disappointed. From the wine to the dessert all was amazing.
Started with a French white recommended by my bartender who was also my server.
Then off to trying the Dover Sole which was de-boned bar side while I watched. I must say it was perfect !!! The service was fantastic and conversation with staff as well as other diners was all positive. Wish I had room for the souffle, it looked amazing!

1  Thank SBDetroitMotorCity