“Winner, winner, everyone had a great dinner!”

Les Folies Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
Les Folies Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 359 Restaurants in Annapolis
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Arris T Allen Blvd.
Transit: MTA bus stop
Reviewed 5 August 2017

We brought a newbie with us on our visit and she absolutely loved everything about Les Folies. From the second we sat down to the time we left, it was, and always is, a first-class experience.

We started with two dozen oysters and finished with souffle. In between, we enjoyed the excellent cream of mushroom soup, salads, the roast pheasant special, cod, grilled bronzino and the seafood linguine. Even the owner, Alain, remarked to us about the clean plates that went back to the kitchen.

No matter what you choose from the menu, you can be assured that everything will be prepared and presented with flair. This is one of our favorite restaurants and it never disappoints.

Paulina was our server and she took care of us with top-notch service. All of the servers there are able to do their job well without you knowing they are doing it. They are all very skilled and highly professional.

Another great experience and am looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I wanted to like this so much more than we did. I ordered the crab cakes in lobster sauce, and while it tasted good, there were over 5 pieces of crab shell that I had to pull out of my mouth. The sauce was good and the vegetables were perfectly cooked.

A group of us ordered the soufflés : my friend ordered the chocolate, I also ordered the chocolate, my husband ordered the raspberry, and a friend ordered the grand mariner. At the end the waiter (who seemed impatient the entire time) handed out the soufflés and insisted that I ordered the grand mariner instead of chocolate. Everyone at the table said otherwise. He argued with us. 4 times we told him no. He didn't offer anything as a replacement (since the soufflé took 45min, obviously I couldn't have a different one). He just left it at the table! He didn't even remove it from the bill.

So overall the food tasted fine. Not wonderful, not great, but good. The service? It could've been so much better. There was only one other table occupied at the time. One. Why the impatience? And to argue with me about my order?? We won't be coming back.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

This was my second visit and it won't be the last. The service was super and the food preperation is astounding.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I reserve this restaurant for special occasions and it is always so worth the wait. The staff is always kind and pleasant to be around.

Our favorite is usually the veal with mushroom cream sauce and we have ever been disappointed. However, I recently tried the Ahi Tuna as well and found out just how amazing that was too!
I don't think you can go wrong with any of their meals.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I've been to France many times and one of the things I get very excited about is the brasseries on all of the corners. The menu at Les Folies is exactly the type of menu you would see in Paris. It leans toward seafood and is meant to be upscale so this place is perfect for a date night. My wife and I went for New Years and they had a show going on that night which apparently they do on special occasions. Some of my favorite things were the escargot, calf liver, and bread pudding. Everything was spectacular.