“Enjoyed Our Visit; Could Use Some Help on Customer Service”

Six Flags New England
Book In Advance
More Info
US$57.00*
and up
Go Boston Card
Ranked #1 of 12 things to do in Agawam
More attraction details
Owner description: Largest family theme park in New England features eight thrilling megacoasters and Hurricane Harbor, a water park with nine tube slides and a 500,000-gallon wave pool.
Reviewed 10 October 2017

This was our first visit to this park and in general, we enjoyed it. There's a good variety of rides here, including a number of excellent roller coasters. Some of my favorites:

*Wicked Cyclone - part wood/part steel, plenty of air time and even two zero rolls
*Superman, the Ride - a 221 foot drop, then pure speed - 77 MPH - over 5,400' of track
*Batman - a floorless coaster with 110' drop & plenty of twists and turns
*Joker - a 4D 'free fly coaster" very unique
*Pandemonium - a "spinning" coaster where no two rides are alike
*Thunderbolt - a classic wooden coaster built in the 1940s

The only issue during our visit was the friendliness of the employees and the length of the lines. During our visit, both Thunderbolt and Superman had significant lines and were both running only one train. In addition, most of the employees seemed to be just going through the motions - no real focus on customer service.

2  Thank Hokiechip
Write a ReviewReviews (1,713)
All reviews
in 17 reviews
"batman"
in 97 reviews

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Took kids on fall weekend. The park was clean and the people who worked there were pleasant. Had private and local cops keeping law and order-which is needed as Springfield is sketchy at best. The food was horrible, worst than most places. The main complaint is the lines. My kids waited 1 1/2 hours to get on one ride. Were at the park for 6 hours and went on three rides. That is ridiculous for October. Come on now. Not enough rides. Need better planing of rides.

4  Thank pennysaeger

From: Robert Rao
Recurring Season Ticket Holder

October 9, 2017
Gentlemen:

Please review the enclosed commendation at your earliest convenience because I think that it is very relevant to the success of Six Flags in New England. Further, this letter represents my detailed thoughts about an outstanding Six Flags New England employee who merits high distinction and recognition. The employee's name is Louise, who is not only unique because she is from England, but also because she has such a polite, professional and engaging personality that represents Six Flags very well during phone inquiries. She successfully answered all of my questions which motivated me to consider to continue to purchase a Season Pass for many years ahead.

Before traveling 2 hours to Six Flags New England on October 6, 2017, I called the park because I had several questions that required much needed clarification. It was at that time that I was quite fortunate to have spoken with Louise, who answered every question thoroughly and with precise detail. In my opinion, she has the personality, intelligence and temperament to continue to be very successful with Six Flags in her current capacity. As such, I am respectfully requesting that Louise receive the appropriate recognition by her immediate and upper level supervisors as soon as it is convenient. I would like to reiterate that Six Flags is very fortunate to have such an outstanding employee like Louse. Should you require further details, I would be happy to provide them at your convenience. Finally, thank you for your indulgence regarding the acknowledgement of Louise and for taking the time to read this equally well deserved letter of commendation.

Robert R
Season Pass Customer
profootnotes@hotmail.com
508-212-9133

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I came here with friends to go to Fright Fest, which was reliably a fun time. It was incredibly packed, as it was a Saturday night during peak Halloween season, so it might not have been as scary as intended - we could hear other people ahead of us screaming, so we knew when the scary parts would arrive. It was very well organized, though, and was a lot of fun. It also helped that other rides were also open, so we could offset Fright Fest with the regular rides.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I/we have been to six flags in both New Jersey and Massachusetts numerous times. This review covers the last weekend of September 2017. We arrived at 12:15 just after opening. No lines to get in and no lines for our first ride... GOLIATH. What a wake up call! We rode 7 different rides and some of them more than once in the 3 hours we were there topping it off with the JOKER which was no joke. I thought I would hate that ride but ended uo loving it. We only had a line for SUPERMAN and that was only a 30 minute wait... My body is bruised and my head hurts. GREAT DAY