Lowest prices for your stay
Hampton.com
PricelineUS$202
Hotels.comUS$202
Trip.comUS$231
All reviews newer hotel great hotel new hampshire complimentary breakfast the breakfast area room was spacious up to date would definitely stay here again easy access boston area convenient location maine
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2021

We spent two nights at this hotel on my son's wedding weekend. My 86 year old mother joined us. She stayed in a handicap room which was in the middle of the long hallway.....not sure why the handicap rooms are so far from the elevator. Everything was very, very nice until I asked about my mom checking out a little later. The manager CHRIS PICHE would not hear of it! Mind you, my mother is 86 years old and has not left her home in a year and a half. She had a difficult night because she was up all night going to the bathroom and she was exhausted. When I tried explaining this to him, he said she can stay an extra hour and have to pay $15. It was definitely NOT about paying extra money, it was his lack of compassion and really not seeming to give a damn. I was very surprised especially now during a world wide pandemic. Such lack of compassion and no customer service. I am chalking it up to being very young and having no training in customer service. The woman working at the counter was always very kind and helpful. I recommend some additional training for this sour young man.

Room tip: handicap rooms are not close to elevator
Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank RBP2013
Reviewed 13 October 2020

We stayed for one night during a soccer tournament. This was our first hotel stay since the COVID-19 outbreak so we were a little nervous but this hotel was perfect. Every precaution had been taken and all safety protocols were in place. The hotel is updated and modern and room was exceptionally clean. Staff were great.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2020 via mobile

Just completed a nice weekend visit to the Boston area with a three day stay at this hotel. In the Boston area any decent place to stay is over $100/night. We paid $150/night plus tax for Labor Day weekend. I thought it was worth it.

The Good - Room was super clean as was the entire property. Nothing broken, poorly repaired or not as it should be. The TV was brand name Samsung Smart TV. Plus I thought the bed was perfect, not too hard and not too soft. Last the room was a bit bigger than most. All good.

The Bad - The included breakfast is completely horrible. They give you a premade sandwich made with egg, sausage and I think cheese but I couldn’t tell. It’s not a fresh toasted bagel with eggs made there. It’s a frozen premade thing that’s very poorly done. This may improve when COVID is no longer a major concern.

Conclusion - Yes stay here. Just go to the Dunkin Donuts around the corner for breakfast.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gr8foos
Reviewed 25 August 2020

This is a newer hotel, located in a quiet area of town... clean, friendly, great beds, etc. My only complaint, one that I found at other locations throughout my trip, is that supplies are somewhat scarce.

Having already learned from a stay at another HI, there was no coffee available in the common area. For breakfast we stood on line while the hostess took our order and gave it to us on a tray. We discovered that we had to share a tray because there were not many left.. and there was limited food, too! We overheard someone say that the previous day an irate man threw something at the hostess, because he could not get breakfast at 9:55 AM (this was gossip...) WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE OF ORDERING NEEDS TO IMPROVE. THERE IS NO REASON WHY A HUGE CHAIN CANNOT HAVE SUPPLIES.

Staff is very friendly and helpful.. and there is an eat in restaurant nearby.. . 99 Restaurants... pretty good... wear masks of course.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 7 March 2020

Brand new hotel, beautiful rooms, great breakfast and friendly staff, they could not have been more accommodating during our rush to book rooms for a funeral. They made a difficult situation, easier. Thank You!

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton_Amesbury, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Amesbury, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! I’m glad you enjoyed your stay with us. At Hampton by Hilton, we love having you here! Our staff does review your comments on a daily basis and we truly appreciate your recognition. We hope you will come visit us again in the near future when you are in the area. We look forward to welcoming you back.