“Outstanding operation”
Review of Yang Ming II

Yang Ming II
Ranked #11 of 49 Restaurants in Amesbury
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Impeccable establishment, gracious service, great tasting food, very reasonable prices, very pleasant experience

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

A late lunch that became a very pleasant & tasty surprise. Many years ago we regularly dined at this location when it was Sechuan Taste. The building has been beautifully renovated...clean, bright & open inside. The service was excellent & the food was even better. Attention is paid to quality. The food was fresh, tasty & presented beautifully. The menu has a good variety of Asian specialties. Definitely worth a try.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

So glad to welcome this spot to Amesbury....it really adds to the dining options here. Up until now, we had no sushi offered locally, now we can get quality Asian food, delicious sushi, and even gluten-free offerings! Located just outside the city proper but convenient to major highways, it's easy to find with ample parking. Best of all, though we were full after eating, we did not have that common "heavy" feeling many typically get after eating Chinese food, and we have heard the same from others who have dined here. Try it out for yourself...you will be glad you did!

Reviewed 28 January 2018

My boyfriend and I have come here twice in the last month for date night. Everything is delicious.

We had the wantons with peanut sauce, it was excellent, perfectly balanced, not too much sauce. The fried pork dumplings were also absolutely delicious, both in my top three ever. The best part of our meal though, was the orange chicken. It was crispy and had a perfect balance of spice and sweet. My boyfriend stared at me for five minutes while I took pictures and wrote this review watching if I would notice that he had eaten about 3/4 of the chicken.

For our second visit, I had the sweet potato Maki, it was insanely delicious, and was presented so beautifully with an orchid and a fancy light!

We will definitely come back here. It's clean, well-lit and set up for date night and family time. The staff are incredibly friendly and there is ample parking. Finally a restaurant that actually puts spice in the dish when asked for it.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

This restaurant open its doors on December 24th, 2017. The restaurant layout and furniture is impecable. The food quality and taste is what you expect from your favorite Chinese or Japanese venue closer to home. We had the standard faire of Crab Rangoon, Boneless Spareribs, Lomein dishes and various items from the Sushi menu that were beautifully served on a platter. Following our first visit on opening night; we found ourselves ordering takeout and pleased with the food. I’ll definitely comeback or order takeout again.

Been to Yang Ming II? Share your experiences!