“Great Breakfast!!!!!”

Ranked #8 of 47 Restaurants in Amesbury
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 June 2017

I ordered one of the special omelettes, amazing hash browns, and thick cut toast. I was delighted how quickly the food came out and was perfectly cooked. It's a popular local place, which surprised me at how quickly we were waited on and served. They have homemade corned beef hash, which I can't wait to try. I would highly recommend a visit for either lunch or breakfast. Parking next door makes a visit to this pristine town easy to access the restaurant.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

The service was not very fast or even very welcoming. The food was only average. We went here because of a fairly good rating, but I suspect the rating is mostly from locals who know people here. Not recommended.

1  Thank Kahuna1989
Reviewed 5 June 2017

This place was highly recommended. I did ask to have my 3 egg omelet downsized to 2 eggs and my request was accommodated. I ordered the Sicilian omelet, and liked the addition of Italian sausage. What I didn't like was the roasted red peppers. They tasted canned and I eventually removed them from my omelet. In addition the omelet was doused in olive oil which was totally unnecessary. I thought the oil used to fry the hash browns seemed a bit old. I ordered a side of beans, and they tasted right out of the can. This close to Boston, I expected better beans. Sorry, but not impressed.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

The perfect way to start the day. Great breakfast at a reasonable price. Menu with lots of selections from healthy to I love bacon and eggs. It's service with a smile and your coffe cup is always full.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

This place is awesome! Food is great, reasonably priced, and the staff is fun! Get there early as it is busy on the weekends.