“Still disappointing ”

Add it.
Route 110 Roastbeef & Seafood
Ranked #21 of 47 Restaurants in Amesbury
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Reluctantly I returned. My husband wanted a roast beef dinner plate so I got a gyro. French fries were greasy, the onion rings were soggy and greasy and tasted like old grease. The salad had brown limp lettuce on the top. No effort to even put it underneath. The person who packed the meal clearly did not do any quality control. My husbands sandwich was supposed to have mayonnaise and sauce, however there was very little sauce. The gyro was okay. Would not recommend this place. Also on the expensive side, especially for food of not great quality.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

My son used to go to summer camp down the road and swore that I had to try the best roast beef sandwich he has ever had.
I am now a convert. I cannot vouch for the rest of the menu, but the toasted bun, unnaturally light mound of roast beef and tangy slightly spicy barbecue sauce on a large roast beef sandwich is from another world. We just went down to Saugus to compare it to Kellys and it wasn't even close.
We also had great steak fries with their (beer?) ketchup. Very good. The place looks dated, but we ate like kings. Fantastic.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Me and my husband were in Newburyport for a road race so we decided to stop for a quick bite before heading home. We have eaten at this place a few times before and really enjoyed it. Not sure if they have new owners or not. I asked the young lady at the register what was in a Gyro Salad and she looked at me like she had no idea what I was talking about...I repeated the question she then asked me to "spell" it. I spelled G Y R O salad! I asked her again if she knew what came in the salad and her response " I don't know" . Seriously? I know that maybe she just started working there but she should have some idea what's on the menu. I asked her to please ask someone else who worked there what was in the salad. She finally did. The food came out about 10 minutes later and it was average at best, not bad, but not good either. Another issue was that it was 85 degrees and they didn't have the air conditioner on. We won't be back.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

This establishment is top of the line in service and in the quality and quantity of the food served. If you want an amazing selection of choices, and expertly prepared food...this place is a must. Prices are reasonable. The most friendliest staff I've come across.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

This is hands down the best roast beef sandwich I have ever had. It is a very messy but very tasty! They even have delivery now.