“Didn't feel like cooking”
Review of Tony G's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tony G's Pizza
Ranked #20 of 47 Restaurants in Amesbury
Reviewed 21 May 2017

This place is okay. I had a small cheese pizza that was pretty good. My son had a buffalo chicken finger calzone and my husband had a caesar salad with steak tips on it. The tips were very big and he said it was good.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

We went to Leo's Super Bowl for a birthday party package, (which was a wonderful place to bowl), and the pizza was catered for the party by Tony G's. The pizza was GREAT and the service and staff were excellent. We have had pizza delivered since then and have ordered other items on our own. I would highly recommend this restaurant - and Leo's Super Bowl.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

Stopped in here because we were bowling. It's attached to Leo's Superbowl. Had a pastrami sub - pretty good, nothing special.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Awesome huge calzone,got the chicken with feta and tomato
My son says the cheeseburger sub is one of the best
Prices are reasonable lrg calzone was 20 dollars. Big enough for 3 avg eaters or 2 super size eaters
Oh and the giant chocolate chip cookies get 2 thumbs up.