“Very good”

Ristorante Molise
Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Amesbury
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Welcome to Ristorante Molise, where you will enjoy a warm family style dining experience, delicious authentic Italian cuisine. Our menu is sure to please all palates. Our reputation for consistent, quality, fresh and flavorful food along with our caring attentive staff has made us A Cut above the Rest. Our guests are treated with exceptional care, focusing on warmth and friendship as if they are dining in our home. Our guest's loyalty is tremendous as multiple visits are a commonplace. Families keep coming back time and time again! As a family run restaurant, we are all committed to ensure that your dining experience is complete and exceeds your expectations.
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Food portions were good. Quality of food was very good. Atmosphere was quaint. Price was equal to many restaurants of the same caliber. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

This restaurant is in the center of Amesbury, a quaint small town reminiscent of Newburyport, but without all the people. The decor of the restaurant was a bit old style, but the food was really good. The sauces and flavors were not heavy and accented the food. It was a real surprise to have such a good meal in a uncrowded restaurant.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

My friend and I ate here to catch up one weeknight. The staff were friendly, but very slow. The restaurant tries to be fine dinning but is missing something. They do have a specials which my friend ordered off of and it looked very good. She enjoyed haddock in a lemon sauce with spinach. I went traditional and ordered veal parm and it was good but not great.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The chefs at this restaurant know what they are doing and turn out plate after plate of delicious food. However, I guess I'm being a plebeian by saying that I would have expected larger portions for what we've paid for our meals there. Good wine list, though.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I had the linguine with clams and my friend had another pasta seafood dish. It was awesome and so plentiful that we had it for the lunch the next day. You need to go!