“Great experience - good food”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #24 of 71 Restaurants in Andover
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed 12 August 2017

When we arrived in Andover, my husband was sick. I dot him to bed and I went next door to the motel for dinner. It was great service, great food, willing to work with my diet needs and issues. The restaurant is right off I95 and makes it easy for people who might be traveling

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

If you are not in the mood for a Mexican food, Chili's has an excellent burger and steak.
I got burger with egg and my colleague a steak with asparagus and potato pure. Felt much better after that...
Awesome!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

I will admit that the spices in the salad I had were too much for me but if you like somewhat spicy food as I used to do Chili's is a good "on the road" choice. The spices were not extreme but I think you could have something spicier if you want. It seems to be a very popular restaurant for all ages. The service was particularly good. I am not sure but think our waiter might have been Jacob. He was patient and helpful as we were making our choices. He didn't rush us or hover yet he was there when we needed him. I was very impressed with that. It is a good feeling to have been "taken care of" in such a pleasant and unintrusive way. i think management should be congratulated for our good experience here even if the food was too spicy for me. I am sure others would enjoy it very much!

Reviewed 12 May 2017

I went yesterday and had the worst experience ever . Waiter is a liar and the food was cold . It took 45 minutes to get chips and salsa for an app . It also took another 20 minutes after getting the meal to get utensils . I asked for Italian dressing and he brought me ranch and when I ask him to give me Italian dressing he told me that was the house Italian dressing . I asked another waiter and he told me the house Italian dressing is not whit and that's what he brought me . After tasting it , it was ranch . I asked for a manager that never came , after waiting for a while I decide to just leave and NEVER come back .

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

First sat at a table had a great waitress named Sara then sat at the bar and the server there was Chris also was great. Food was good margaritas were well made.