Lowest prices for your stay
US$161
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Homewood
US$161
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$199
US$158
SAVE US$41
PricelineUS$161
Hotels.comUS$161
StayForLongUS$199
All reviews underground parking cvs pharmacy complimentary breakfast living room short drive front desk staff cambridge fireplace dishwasher appliances college thermostat subway proximity convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2021

Double queen suite was perfect for our family of 5. Clean rooms, friendly staff, centrally located near Cambridge and Boston areas, conveniently located near pharmacy and restaurants. We would definitely book here again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 27 September 2020

Reservations staff is friendly and helpful, location is diners, bed is extremely comfortable, suite is immaculately clean and roomy. Only downside is the temporary closure of free hot breakfast, which can’t be helped. Our favorite part is the patio where we can sip coffee, play cards, or enjoy a byob cocktail.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2020 via mobile

We checked in late and left early so our exposure was only the room of the hotel and nothing more. Thankfully we stayed here only one night. This hotel is next to a busy road ....the noise from loud trucks, motorcycles and cars meant a sleepless night. Only to be woken up by the stomping sounds of the guests walking around above us. I am half deaf so for me to be awoken constantly from this kind of noise is surprising and goes to the level of sounds coming into the room. Further the room is tired and pretty banged up. Signs of repairs are seen throughout like a bandages holding together a broken vase...it doesn’t look good. We stayed here because of the good reviews, so I am really confused why anyone would give a positive rating. With all the options in Boston I would look for a better option before choosing to stay here.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank coralrocks
Reviewed 25 February 2020

I was glad we only slept in the room was in disrepair. Wife initially felt unsafe. We were very busy during our visit so we had no contact with the staff. I will definitely say we will never go back again. Truest felt like a waste of our honors points

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
JohnM19512, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston Cambridge-Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Dear Zentude,
I am very sorry for the issues that you experienced during your stay, and I'm sorry that you did not have an opportunity to interact with anyone on our team. We have awarded Honors points back into your account, and I hope that you will reconsider giving us another opportunity to show your our typical level of service.
Thank you.
John

Reviewed 25 February 2020

I have never stayed at this hotel before but am very glad that I did! The cost for my beautiful suite was minimal. The clean and spacious suite was very comfortable. The staff and amenities (breakfast, suite/appliances, WiFi, parking, and exercise room) were marvelous. I will definitely be staying there again with my husband when we visit family!

Date of stay: February 2020