“Great Steak Tips”

Add it.
Marathon Deli
Ranked #14 of 47 Restaurants in Ashland
Reviewed 8 December 2016

We ate at Marathon Deli last night and I would definitely recommend the steak tip dinner. The tips were cooked perfectly and have a very nice charred flavor. I would not recommend the onion rings as they are not very good. The specialty sandwiches are very good and they are always pleasant and accommodating.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Fresh, inexpensive sub shop with variety! Always quick! Great service! Very clean and easy. Always fresh generous ingredients!

Reviewed 28 January 2016

Marathon Deli is a great spot for lunch in Ashland if you want a casual atmosphere or something quick to grab to-go. They have been around for eons and were previously in Hopkinson where they also had a great following. They are now located in the plaza adjacent to Honey Dew Donuts, on the Eastbound side of Route 135. They are just before the CVS plaza. I say this because, f you look quickly, it is easy to miss them and you don't want to do that!.

I generally get their wraps but their sandwiches are excellent too. The serving sizes are good and sandwiches are always plump with fillings. I haven't had one that I didn't like. There are many to choose from so it is easy to break out of your lunchtime routine and try something different. My personal favorite is their thai chicken salad wrap. It is a tad spicy but I like it. They have many chips, sodas, and other beverages to choose from. Their brownies are also delicious (not to sweet or fudgy...they remind me of a bittersweet german chocolate cake).

The service is good but can be very curt. They make me feel like I am in the North End, or Jersey, or some city. They are not there to chat, let's put it that way. In any event, that's not what you're there for, so enjoy the food!

Reviewed 1 January 2016

I have been a few times and try something new each time, as they have so much to choose from, i want to try it all! The homemade chowda is FAB- The staff is great and quick. Never have I tried something I have not devoured. They do have a small eating area, with small round tables. Bathroom are always spotless. Great Deli!!!

Reviewed 18 December 2015

I have stopped here often for a quick to go lunch. Sandwiches always freshly made and wide variety. Friendly staff.