“Delicious food, nice staff”
Review of 110 Grill

110 Grill
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Athol
Price range: US$11 - US$33
Description: 110 Grill's comfortable, but yet upscale-casual atmosphere, complete with open kitchens, large horseshoe-shaped bars and outdoor patios with fire pits, creates the ideal dining environment for any occasion. We prepare our dishes from the freshest ingredients in our scratch kitchens and we offer seasonal menus. We are very committed to allergy awareness and offer gluten free menus.
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Smart enough to know that we would need reservations at this new restaurant on a Friday night, we arrived 5 minutes early and were promptly seated. Those coming in asking for seats were told the wait was 40 minutes long, so I am glad we made the reservations!
Our waitress was nice and very attentive. She delivered our food and drinks promptly which was much appreciated.
My husband pappardelle bolognese, which I tried. He loved it and I thought it was very good as well! My daughter ordered the caesar salad with grilled steak tips, which was also good although the caesar dressing was a tad on the spicier side which she did not care for. That being said, the steak tips on the salad were done to perfection and were delicious. She also ordered the sweet potato fries, which were tasty and not over salted. I had the fish and chips. The size of the piece of fish was generous and the coating was light and not very oily at all. As delicious as the fish was and it was yummy, because of the thickness of the piece the center was not cooked entirely through. That part of the fish was a tad on the slimy side. The piece of fish was so large that it was filling enough just to eat around the uncooked middle portion.
We considered ordering a dessert, but did not find anything on the menu that looked exceptional. I do wish they offered both a larger dessert and appetizer menu, but other than that the menu does offer something for just about everyone.
Overall, we had an excellent experience and would definitely return to this new establishment. We would recommend reservations. The parking lot was full when we arrived, however, there is ample parking around the restaurant. If you do have to wait a bit, the fire pit area looked like a nice place to wait while your table was prepared.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

My mom and I just went here for lunch and the food was incredible. Our waitress was extremely nice, it took a little long to get our glass of wine and water, but the food made up for it. We tried out the crab Rangoon dip, which was delicious. I try to eat something different every time I come here and I am very happy with my choices so far. I recommend 110 Grill for lunch & dinner.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

This chain will nearly double in size this year adding 8 new locations to the current 13. First one opened in 2015. All the puzzle pieces seem to be fitting together. The emphasis on from scratch cooking will distinguish this chain in an overcrowded field, but quality is not inexpensive.
Agreeing with fellow reviewers, it is a definite upgrade to the local scene that with a few notable exceptions even some top rated local restaurants are cooking right out of the Sexton bag. On a recent visit a problem was addressed with a tableside visit from management and resolved to everyone's satisfaction. Kudos. The professionals have landed in the North Quabbin.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Everything about this place was great...Nicole and A. J. Working the bar area...very pleasant to talk to...felt warm....a new place will have the appeal to the outsiders but the workers keep you coming back.I was recommended the pulled pork Mac and cheese which was nicely done..my wife the Ahi tuna which she took a picture of ...creative looking...thumbs up all the way around

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I ordered a steak sandwich w fries and it took atleast a 1/2 hour to get the food. I could see some of the meals waiting on the warming counter for 10-15 min to be served. I didn't care too much for the way the sandwich was made (chopped up and mixed in with the cheese) but that's just personal preference. My fries were cold, so I sent them back. The prices are a bit high ($21 sandwich, fries, soft drink and tip). A meatloaf dinner is $17. I might try this place one more time but this time 3 stars is generous. All of the food coming out looked very good.

Been to 110 Grill? Share your experiences!