“Excellent food in a small town”

Athol House of Pizza
Ranked #7 of 31 Restaurants in Athol
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent Place for food very friendly staff.
Seafood platter delicious and house special pizza yummy.
All i advice if you visit near Athol visit this amazing food place.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Hadn't been to the Athol Pizza in a long time. Heard they were under new Ownersip so I thought I would see if it had improved. Took about ten minutes to get service in an empty Restaurant. The waitress never brought a napkin or any condiments for my guest. The liver and onions was cooked perfectly, so the food was good. Took over 30 minutes to get our food.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

They are very nice people Lg pizza is more like a med I always ask for extra cheese . The sauce is great . Ordering pizza from there tonight :)

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Athol Pizza House is often a forgotten treasure as it has been a restaurant for decades right on Main St Athol. I confess we hadn't eaten there in a long time. Everything looked the same with many locals enjoying their meals. The menu had many selections. I chose the Rocky Mountain chicken with a baked potatoe and salad. The grilled chicken was topped with thin ham and cheese, quite yummy. The portion was large so I took home left overs for lunch later in the week, which heated nicely and still tasted great. My hubby got fried chicken strips and shrimp with fries and coleslaw. He ate all of his no left overs. We purchased a homemade Bismarck to go for him to enjoy later. There were many choices in the large bakery case. Unfortunately no gluten free options for me. Well that was actually a good thing as I was plenty full from the meal. I'd recommend Athol Pizza House to couples and families. The atmosphere is cozy, food is great and prices very afffordable.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

We do take out. Live in Athol. Pizza is good, but sometimes they undercook it for me. Need to tell them how you want it cooked. Italian dinners were so so. Bakery so so too. Eclairs were soggy. Only order from here if strapped.

Been to Athol House of Pizza? Share your experiences!