“Very good pizza & salads”

Uno Chicago Bar & Grill
Ranked #11 of 100 Restaurants in Attleboro
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Love their pizza, not too much bread which is what I love. Huge salads and my favorite dessert is the mini peanut butter cup!

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We love UNOs

Went to this location for years
Waitstaff is great (shout out to Kari).

Left location months ago due to long food waits.
Advised to come back as management changed.
Today... food 45 minutes and cool

Talked to a manger..."sorry...young kitchen staff"

Love UNOs But stay away from this location again :-(

Reviewed 17 May 2017

My husband and I brought my parents here for their first visit in a long time! They were very satisfied with their meals and wonder why they had not been here sooner! The service was great and the food was delicious. We started with the "you pick 4 app" we chose the dough bits, meatballs, chicken bites, and buffalo chicken quesadilla. All were Delicious and portion size was good for 4 people to share. My dad ordered baked haddock with loaded mash potatoes and broccoli, my husband order their new flat bread buffalo chicken pizza (new bread recipe is MY FAVORITE!), and my mom and I both ordered the surf and turf (lobster roll with steak). We were pleasantly surprise on how good the lobster roll was and the steak was so tender! And of coarse you cannot go here without having their dessert!! We all split the LARGE chocolate cake which is HUGE!! Also, we enjoyed the deep dish cookie sundae which never disappoints! The pitcher of margarita is worth the 35 dollars because you do get mutiple drinks out of the pitcher easily 5 to 6 refills of your glass (maybe even more but we felt it was worth it considering the individual Margaritas were priced at 11 a piece). Join the e-mail club great coupons are sent to you! Great spot for a good night's dinner!

Reviewed 9 January 2017

I've been ordering take-out from here since they opened some years ago. I've eaten in the dining room and that was fine, but really I love the deep-dish pizzas for takeout. They are delicious, whether you get the Numero Uno, or the "Shroom" (mushroom) or the Farmer's veggie pizza. The crust is almost always moist and substantial without being too dough-heavy. The toppings are excellent, and are just as good the next day when heated or--I admit--eaten cold. Their service has always been prompt. I would suggest looking for a coupon on their site because it really helps to defray the cost. Otherwise, $42 for two pizzas is too steep. My mouth is watering from just writing this review, so I better stop now.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

My husband and I love to come here when we are looking for a low-key dinner date. I love their pizza skins for an appetizer.Love the buffalo chicken salad, deep dish mac and cheese, & spicy Hawaiian burger for an entree. They sometimes even have some awesome pasta dishes on special. The real reason we usual come here is for the dessert. The chocolate cake is INSANELY GOOD and of coarse the chocolate cookie deep dish sundae!!! so so good! It's worth coming just for the dessert! The service is fast and the staff is very friendly. We are always satisfied when we come here. They offer outdoor seating as well which is nice. Worth joining the e-mail list to receive discounts!