“Better yet.....”

Canova Italian Grill
Ranked #2 of 100 Restaurants in Attleboro
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Our first time here got off to a rough start but ended well, so last night we decided to try it again. This time was great from start to finish. We sat out on the "patio," an enclosed area off the dining room. It's bright and attractive, and the view of the parking lot is obscured by flowering plants, bushes and some trees. We started with a burrata/cherry tomato/balsamic nectar (YUM) special appetizer followed by veal parmagiana and penne a la vodka sauteed with pancetta. Both dishes were really good, generous portions (lunch today) and we finished off with their wonderful bread pudding and cappucino. The service was good and the food wonderful...

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Had never been here before, a friend recommended it. We got there at about 6:30 pm on a Sat night. They were very busy and we did not have reservations, but we did not wait more than 2 or 3 mins before we were seated. The bread was fantastic, freshly baked. We ordered calamari and were glad we did. Very Very good. Chicken parm was great too. The server was very nice, could have checked in on us a little sooner than she did, but then again they were very busy. I would come back

Reviewed 28 May 2018

My wife and I were looking for a nice Italian restaurant in the Attleboro area where we could meet up with friends for dinner. Canova Italian Grill have very good reviews so we thought we would check it out. We were not disappointed. The food was excellent and the waitress we had was friendly and attentive. I had some very good homemade raviolis with sausage, my wife had gnocchi which were cooked just right, and our friends had chicken parmesan which was a huge portion, and another pasta dish. Everyone enjoyed their food, and we were very pleased with our choice of restaurant. I would be happy to go there again.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

I think the food (chicken parm) was very good. Large portion of chicken with pasta. Very good price. Atmosphere is good for a date night. Tables are a little close but that would be my only complaint. Service was excellent. Right there for water refills n taking care of your needs. Will go back. Prices were reasonable as well.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Good food, nice atmosphere, and great service (thanks Julia!). What more can you ask for? Get the fettuccine bolenese or the Steak Canova or the linguini with clams (we got it with Angel hair). All good choices. For desser try the perfideroles!