76 Main(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
The Wauwinet(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
US$1,020
US$895
US$1,215
Brass Lantern Inn(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
US$465
US$445
Official Site
The Veranda House Hotel Collection(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
US$357
White Elephant(Nantucket)
US$995
The Nantucket Hotel & Resort(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
US$880
Centerboard Inn(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
US$299
Official Site
  • Free Breakfast
Sherburne Inn Nantucket(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewswidow's walkpost and beamthe main houseowner mattquiet side streetcookie jarmassage chairyogurtenglish muffinsin townguest housewidows walkother guestsshort walk from the ferrycookieshard boiled eggsbreakfast was delicious
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Don't look any farther, you have found it! This is an outstanding value on Nantucket! This lovely inn is in a great location on a quiet street, with charming, comfortable, and clean rooms. A Delightful breakfast is served every morning. Matt, the friendly innkeeper, makes you feel very welcomed, and is happy to help with recommendations. You just can't make a better choice.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
msp3672, Owner at Seven Sea Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you so much for this review! Especially appreciate your reference to offering outstanding value. Location, comfort, cleanliness, a delicious breakfast and feeling welcomed are all so important to deliver value, and confirm your accommodation choice. Thanks again!
Matt

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I had a very pleasant stay here. Matt and Claudia are lovely and very helpful. I had booked a queen room that was upgraded to a king which was appreciated. The Inn is quaint and a little twee but the bed was comfortable, the bedlinens and pillows were very comfortable as well. The room has plenty of plug sockets, air conditioning and enough lighting and storage.

There is a viewing balcony which offers lovely views over the harbour. There is a guest lounge on each floor and tables outside in the garden so plenty of space to get away from other people if you wish to.

It is in a great location two minute walk from the main shopping area and harbour.

Breakfast was very nice. Lovely fresh fruit, yoghurt, home-made granola, very nice toasted muffins, hard-boiled eggs and a home cooked addition every morning. Along with fresh tea and coffee it was very enjoyable.

The only reason I have dropped a star is the noise levels. On the first night the activities from the room above are quite clearly audible and I could hear every word the couple in the room next door were saying. On my second night the room below played their television at full blast throughout most of the night and there was also a party going on on the roof of a nearby property which was very loud.

I would happily recommend and would return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2017

This was my fourth time staying at this location. We always stay here when my wife and I go to Nantucket and there is good reason for it. The location of the Inn is perfect. It is so close to everything downtown but on a quiet side street. In addition to being close to downtown, it is also within a nice walking distance of Jetties Beach, the Galley Beach Bar and Brant Point Lighthouse. Matt, the Innkeeper, is extremely helpful and knowledgable. His breakfasts are delicious complete with homemade bread, cobblers, fresh fruit, and much much more. Matt's attention to detail is what makes the Inn so special. There are beach chairs that you can borrow for any beach outing and even umbrellas for you to use if you get a rainy day. He will call a cab for you and help you purchase ferry tickets. I could go on and on. The rooms are beautiful, chalk full of all amenities including towels, irons and AC. If you arrive early before check in, Matt will store your luggage for you while you go to the beach or walk through downtown. You are made to feel extremely welcome. I highly recommend the Seven Sea St Inn and as I said, I would personally never stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

There is nothing more flattering and reassuring than seeing our returning guests. Thank you for this wonderful review!
Matt

Reviewed 14 July 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Inn for 4 nights. It's a very convenient location but just enough off the beaten path to be quiet at night. It's a very short walk from the ferry and we walked to everything else we wanted to see in Nantucket (including all of downtown, the Old Mill, Gaol, and the oldest house in Nantucket). It's also a short bike ride to the beach-we even biked to Cisco brewery. I am extremely picky when it comes to inns and hotels - they have to be spotless, and this one is. It's charming and comfortable. There's a wonderful breakfast every morning, a nice patio, shared sitting rooms and a cute roof deck. Each room also has a small refrigerator, which we loved. Matt and Claudia couldn't be nicer. It's a down to earth little spot, and we'd definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: I'd book upstairs if you need total quiet at night - but we were on the first floor (Room 1) and it was fine.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
msp3672, Owner at Seven Sea Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you for this wonderful review! Cleanliness are quality are key ingredients but so glad you felt welcomed and comfortable with us. Down to earth is a nice way to put it ... guests when you arrive and hopefully friends when you leave :-) Thanks!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

My family of four stayed in the King suite. It was spacious, comfortably furnished, and clean. We were met by the very hospitable innkeeper who provided suggestions for dinner and activities. The breakfast was delicious. The location was excellent. We were within a very short walking distance to the main part of town but situated on a nice quiet street. Based on the website recommendations, we left our car in Hyannis. I'm glad that we did. The inn is a short walk from the ferry. Definitely would stay here again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family