“Good take out pizza. May be your best bet for a shorter wait time on busy nights.”
Review of Fusaro's

Fusaro's
Ranked #31 of 144 Restaurants in Nantucket
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 23 August 2016

We ordered take out pizza and were happy with the result. When the other pizza places have long wait times this may be your best bet. We were able to pick up our order 45 mins after we called on a busy Friday night.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

While at fusaro's I ordered the pollo al Limone chicken. I had to sent it back. The chicken was difficult to chew. Truthfully, I have never ate a chicken cutlet so rubbery. It had to be overcooked. The waitress asked if I wanted something else and I told her "no, I had lost my appetite." I wasn't charged for the meal. The waitress offered her apology but surprisingly the manager never came came over to see me and asked if there was anything he/she could do for me.

1  Thank spaoness
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Excellent value for the money, especially for Nantucket. There are few affordable family restaurants on Nantucket and this is definitely one of them. We had a terrific meal and great service. Walked in early, about 5:45 and were greeted by the friendly hostess who sat us immediately. We were prepared to wait, but fortunately didn't need to. Had dinner with with and sons and all had great meals. We were not rushed at all. Would go back and absolutely recommend.

1  Thank Toddphd
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

We were not sure if we should try this place given some of the negative reviews and a couple of people telling us this was just ok, but we decided to go and try it. A bit of a ride out of town but worth it and would go back. The service was great and Jason took care of a coupe of special requests for the kids and the food was very good. We all had something different on the menu and each meal was well received. Great spot for family dinner.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Had a nice relaxing dinner with friends. Moderately priced wines with good variety. Our meals Veal parm , veal Marsala, and 2 kinds of pizzas were all delicious and beautifully presented. Desserts were the usual Italian choices, but very tasty. A nice place to take the family with out breaking the bank.