“Good spot for casual Italian”
Review of Fusaro's

Fusaro's
Ranked #38 of 150 Restaurants in Nantucket
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Great food and moderate priced. They offer all their pasta with the option of zucchini instead of regular pasta which is a great option for people who are vegetarian or doing paleo. The pizzas are delicious with a nice thick crust but not too thick. Lasagna is delicious and not overly saucy or overly gooped with cheese. We enjoy coming here and dining in or take out as well.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Fusaro's is a local favorite for Italian food. It's a family-run restaurant where the hostess and servers seem to know many of the customers by name.There's an enclosed patio, but it was too cool to eat out there, despite the heat lamps. We ate there on a Monday night, and it was relatively quiet when we got there.By the time we left, the restaurant had filled up. Service was good, as was the food. We ordered the Pasta Pomodoro and Eggplant Parmesan - both were very good. This is a family restaurant so if you're looking to take the family out to dinner, this would be a good place. If you're looking for a quiet date-night place, this might not be the place for you. An inconsolable toddler who screamed for an hour, despite attempts to quiet him down by 4 adults and the waitress put a damper on our quiet evening. I know this can happen any place, but for the near future, I think we'll be avoiding "family-style" restaurants.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

We only waited about 10 minutes. Sat down and received a "bread" basket with 4 pieces of the tiniest bread you ever saw. The small salad was good but the fettuccine Alfredo was tasteless. I expected high prices on Nantucket but $ 18 for a meatless dish with no taste is not good.We sat outside on a chilly evening but the patio enclosures and heat lamps made it comfortable.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Fusaro's is definitely a go-to place on Nantucket. Good food for a really good price.

The scallop, bacon, potato chowder was flavorful if a little weird looking (not typically creamy chowder). The chicken entree with sausage & hot peppers in a red sauce was reportedly delicious. My linguine with white clam sauce was waaayyy over salted, but I won't let that stop me from returning & just trying something else. My mother's Dover sole was excellent. She was very happy (and she's hard to please when it comes to perfectly cooking fish). Wine prices were fair as well.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

On the way home I find it hard to pass Fusaro's without stopping for a bite to eat or to say hello to the friendly local staff. I love the healthy zuchetti noodles they serve, but after a full day of work, there's nothing like a yummy craft pizza! Some nights we like to sit outside and enjoy the patio, other times we'll sit at the bar among friends. What ever you do, don't pass Fusaro's.