“Tasty”

Ranked #32 of 150 Restaurants in Nantucket
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Lola 41 is a global bistro and sushi bar located at 15 South Beach St, just steps from the heart of downtown Nantucket. Open year-round, Lola 41 is a destination location for locals and travelers alike. Lola 41 features a seasonal bistro and sushi menu and takes great pride in sourcing local, organic, and high quality ingredients.
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This might be the 4th year in a row that we’ve gone to Lola 41 while on a long weekend getaway to Nantucket. My husband and I love it. For my husband tonight he loved the ribs appetizer, for me - I tried the avocado stuffed with crab, amazing! We shared some sushi rolls for our meals but those two apps were the highlight.

1  Thank sulouwill

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Dropped into LOLA 41 on the recommendation of friends after spending the entire day on the island. We were lucky to grab an open table as the place apparently fills up fast--even on a Tuesday!

We ordered and enjoyed a variety of sushi and fish dishes. All was prepared wonderfully. I expect a lot from food (especially at high prices) and LOLA 41 delivered. Our server was also really wonderful and helpful (they even charged my phone for me!).

Lastly, I must recommend the french fries. Really good. Really, really good.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I walked in last night without a reservation, the staff was super nice and offered us a seat at the bar. Nick the bartender was great, always smiling. The sushi was wonderful!!! A really nice evening, a perfect end to a perfect day.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Getting ready to start the summer season . Its easier to get in off season and the vibe and food is still the best on island

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This place is a perfect place for sushi on the island. Staff is excellent. Very knowledgeable about the menu. Nice atmosphere and great food.