US$162
HIExpress.com
US$150
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Cherry Tree Inn & Suites(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$259
Traverse Bay Inn(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hotels.com
Sugar Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$244
Orbitz.com
US$119
Grand Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$251
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$238
Travelocity
Beach Haus Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$344
All reviewstraverse cityadirondack chairsroom was cleanwafflesnice hotelcookiesbay viewhot tubopen hoursstaff was friendly and helpfulcheck in was easypool areathe breakfast areaenjoyed our staycomplimentary breakfastbiscuits and gravythird floor
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Nice accommodating hotel with a great breakfast. Friendly staff. Just a little outside the hustle & bustle! Second time here/reasonable rates. Loved the outside lawn chairs for a toast to the sunset. Good view of the bay (just across the road).

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Meme2314
Reviewed 6 May 2018

I was on a road trip with a friend of mine exploring the northern Lower Peninsula and eastern Upper Peninsula of Michigan for a weekend in April 2018 and we spent a Friday night at this Sleep Inn. Overall, we were quite pleased.

The check-in process was quick and easy, and the two gentlemen working the front desk were very nice and friendly. Our room (#327) was clean and comfortable. We had no problems whatsoever and got a good night's sleep. Plus we enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub. (The pool area looked older but the hot tub was nice and hot... the way it's supposed to be!)

The breakfast on Saturday morning was quite acceptable... with a good variety of hot and cold options. The check-out process went smoothly as well.

I would have no qualms recommending this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank New_friends_GR
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here on a Saturday night during the off-season. It was nice room, they had mints in our room for us. Fresh baked cookies at the front desk. Our room looked to the bay, which it’s beautiful. The pool was heated which was great, probably the warmest swimming pool I have been in a hotel. Breakfast was great, from cereal to biscuits and gravy, eggs, bacon, sausage, fresh fruit, waffles. Plus they had 3 kinds of teas, 2 juices and hot chocolate. I would most definitely stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BrendaandMatt
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at the Sleep Inn & Suites many times over the years. We continue to come back because of the staff, management, cleanliness and the property itself always exceeds our expectations. This time, however, we were blown away! The hotel has been renovated and it is lovely! The rooms are beautiful, the toiletries are upgraded and the furniture is fabulous, all with the same exceptional service! I cannot recommend this for your next stay in Traverse City enough!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I had a great stay here while my kids were at Special Olympics. Hotel staff was very friendly. Rooms were very clean and quiet and the breakfast was a step above most hotel breakfasts. I enjoy my stay every year.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo