“Always Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Ning Ye Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 22 Restaurants in Ada
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 October 2010

The Sun family works very hard to offer their home of Forest Hills a great dinning or take our option. They offer friendly flexible service and a great variety of options very close to home. You could travel a long way an NOT get as good of FOOD/SERVICE. They always do a great job. If you have not tried their food you will NOT be disappointed.

I am ordering another take out dinner tonight that I know will be good. My Wife is just not up to cooking and the kids all can get something they like.

1  Thank TOOBUSY49301

Reviewed 14 July 2009

Dined at Ning Ye out of curiousity due to all the hoopla and also as recommended by an acquaintance. We tried a Korean Bee Bim Pop and a Chinese noodle dish. It was fine overall... but having dined in other Korean and Chinese places, my expectations were not met. I was a bit surprised how fast the food came. This indicated to me that much were pre-prepared.

I will say though that the host (Tom) was very welcoming and friendly.

In case you visit Ann Arbor, check out University Cafe on S Church for excellent Korean cuisine. TK Wu is also a good one for Chinese on E Liberty.

I guess I would consider their cuisine acceptable for a restaurant in a small village. For the dinner prices however, I may opt for Yen Ching next time.

2  Thank frogtog2
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 2 June 2008

Great service, great food.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 8 February 2008

Best crab cheese in Grand Rapids! Try the donut bombs. Fried beef is a real treat.

1  Thank scrappymomma
Reviewed 27 January 2008

We go to Tom's restaurant Ning Ye in Ada and have always had the very best and friendliest service and the food is excellent. We reccommend it 100 %.

2  Thank daelily