“a little slice of Puerto Rico in Adrian”

Puerto Mex Latino Grill
Ranked #8 of 91 Restaurants in Adrian
Reviewed 4 June 2015

this cozy restaurant has some of the very best food I have ever tasted. Puerto Rican specialties like tostones and fried plantains are just a few of the yummies they offer. Prices are low but food is plentiful. The fabulous woman cooking it all is Sol and she is just the kindest soul...

Reviewed 25 September 2014

Puerto Mex is the epitome of a little hole-in-the-wall restaurant. The seating area is tiny, and the menu isn't much bigger. Still, the staff is super-friendly, and what they serve is simple and great.

Puerto Mex serves a mix of Puerto Rican and Mexican dishes. We had the empanadas (empanadillas, actually). The meal (with two empanadillas, rice, beans, and a salad) was like eight bucks. Or order a la carte, but either way it's super-inexpensive. Everything was really delicious, and all of us loved it.

I think Puerto Mex has limited hours (we were there for lunch), so check if they're open before you go. Located right downtown Adrian, so really convenient if you;re in the area.

2  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed 9 June 2014

In my opinion, Latino Grill has the best food in Adrian. Most of the restaurants in adrian serve pretty much the same thing and it all tastes the same. Latino Grill has a varied menu, and I have found each meal to be quite delicious. The restaurant itself has plenty of sunshine, not like the cave-like atmosphere of other restaurants. The owners are always there to greet you with a smile and "hello", to give the place a very friendly atmosphere. I especially like to go on Saturday because the farmers market is right across the street. I've been to many restaurants, but Latino Grill is my favorite.